LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

The Official David Carr Crash

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really hope we start Troy Smith or Nate Davis against the Broncos since Carr cant even throw the ball 10 yards.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I knew he would be terrible, but he out did my worst expectations.
I was longing for Nate Davis at the end of the game. At least the guy is instinctive and can complete passes. I would bet my house that if Sing sent Davis in at QB had he been active they would have won. He may not be great, but at least the kid is a gamer.

But, and it pains me to say it, I'm sorta glad they lost because it really lays bare the fact that Singletary is not cut out to be a head coach, and the Yorks are the worst owners in football. Yes, even worse than Al Davis. They won't sell, but at least this will likely force them to fire Singletary.
Ya all he had to do is manage not to screw up oh wait how many teams has he been on. Just another bad move by the appointed head coach and management. I love his shot put throwing motion tho WOW
Originally posted by rlkats:
Ya all he had to do is manage not to screw up oh wait how many teams has he been on. Just another bad move by the appointed head coach and management. I love his shot put throwing motion tho WOW

pretty funny
He was horrendous. I read that he wasn't allowed to warm up before he went in. This whole team is messed up from top to bottom. I don't know what they are going to do? I don't think they know either.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
He was horrendous. I read that he wasn't allowed to warm up before he went in. This whole team is messed up from top to bottom. I don't know what they are going to do? I don't think they know either.

are you f**king serious?
show me the link
I want to see Troy Smith or Nate Davis. Carr is horrible and can't fit the ball into any spaces and his throws were all way behind the reciever or off to the side.
Anyone who watch him in preseason could tell the guy is hot garbage. That's why I never understood why anyone would chant, "We want Carr." I can't imagine watching 8 more games with this guy at the helm. Of course, Sing is probably springing a boner cause it only justifies his over dependance on Gore.

I believe it was obvious that David Carr didn't prepare the way backups are supposed to.
c'mon man.

My friend , Candi Goings died of a car crash 5 years ago.

Damn, internets.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I read that he wasn't allowed to warm up before he went in.

I thought I remember seeing him throwing some passes right after Smith was hurt, so maybe he did get a little bit. Let's just say this, he is who we thought he was.
Here's to being the worst team in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone