LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yes im crazy... but at week 11 we're gonna be fighting for first place!

SEA 5-5
SF 4-6
ARZ 4-6
STL 4-6

but if carr is our QB then we're done...
Fudge it, I'm riding on this ship. Honestly, what's to lose?
Mod's can you start warning these noobs

they just dont get it even after you pin a thread with the rules

JEEEEZ LOUISE!!!!!!
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by IvanVio49:

SEA 5-5
SF 4-6
ARZ 4-6
STL 4-6

I'm with you buddy
four our six losses we're decided by 3pts or less, i know i shouldnt play shoudlve, couldve card but we should be 5-2 right now...look at SEA, ARZ & STL bext four games compared to ours...but like i said if David "we want" Carr is our QB then you might as well lock this thread!
this nonsense
If you assume we can go 5-0 with our remaining division games, which is entirely possible, that alone can bring us back to 6-6. If we can win at least two against Den, TB, GB and SD, that can get us back to .500. Of course none of this seems likely when you're 1-6, but crazier things have happened, and should it happen, we'll all remember this season as a special one.
okay, I will sign...but I want something before I committ....I want nate davis driving if alex can't play....

Just Don't put in Carr...anyone but Carr

Originally posted by IvanVio49:

SEA 5-5
SF 4-6
ARZ 4-6
STL 4-6

Everyone has to pray that Alex gets back ASAP. All those Alex haters are either missing him terribly or simply aren't 49er fans.

It's not "WE WANT CARR", its, "WE GOT INTO A CARR CRASH AND WE WANT ALEX BACK".
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
okay, I will sign...but I want something before I committ....I want nate davis driving if alex can't play....

Just Don't put in Carr...anyone but Carr

Yea, I'd rather see Troy Smith or Davis too. I wouldn't mind if they put Davis back there and had him call plays like this in the huddle, "Get open and I'll find you!" That is how we did it in our college rec league and we won the title!
a loss this sunday & our season is officially over..
It took a little longer than usual for the delusional "we're still not out of it" thread to start this week. 1-15 is not going to win any divisions. Not even the pathetic NFC West.
Share 49ersWebzone