LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

YOU WANTED CARR!! YOU WANTED CARR!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now you got him and he sux!!! Dont forget to blame our Lame Az CBs who always bite on a out and up...and not even a hard out and up!!
  • ZRF80
Nobody wanted Carr. Everyone wanted change = Alex Smith out.

I've got your hard out and up right here buddy!!!

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Oct 25, 2010 at 08:23:24 ]
Smith will play hurt bc Smith hurt is better than Carr on steroids
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

sad fail
so your telling me the whole staduim wasnt yelling WE WANT CARR..
Originally posted by BSO1010:

they accidentally the whole thing

Now you got him and he sux!!! Dont forget to blame our Lame Az CBs who always bite on a out and up...and not even a hard out and up!!

YUP... He looked like another Alex Smith; but, since we gave Alex 6 years, I'm willing to give David at least one whole game.
The chants for Carr were more for "not smith" than anything. Unfortunately Carr was all they had. The third qb was inactive and couldn't play unless the other two were hurt, making Carr the only choice.
It would've been nice if we kept Hill so the fans could chant "we want hill, we want hill" but we're stuck with carr cause niners front office has amazing foresight.
I think (at least for me) most people wanted to see what else we have. Now we see what we have in Carr all be it, he has not received much practice time.

Now the question becomes: We we see what we have in our other 2 QB's or just keep up the delusion we are still going to win the Division?

They definitley cheered at the Panther game when Carr stepped on the field. The Panther fans that is...
Share 49ersWebzone