LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

QB fix for next year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Clean the house and maybe keep Troy.

Hire Bill Cowher

Sign Mike Vick b/c

:He knows Mike Johnson and has worked with him before.

:And he is a short term answer for a competitive offense. (Like McNabb)

: We dont draft a QB in the first because Luck will be gone and I would take an elite CB like Peterson over Lockear or Mallet.

Vick/ Draft Pick/ Nate or troy

Draft a Qb in the second round.

[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Oct 24, 2010 at 19:58:16 ]
How's luck to be gone when we will probably be picking 1st?
Originally posted by brhokla:

no we will not be picking first b/c the bills will have a worse record. We can still win a couple of more games
  • ZRF80
No MJ.

Time for the WCO. Vick plays under that system in Philly. Im excited for next season now.
Luck is staying, from what i've been hearing...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Clean the house and maybe keep Troy.

Hire John Gruden

Sign Mike Vick b/c

:He knows Mike Johnson and has worked with him before.

:And he is a short term answer for a competitive offense. (Like McNabb)

: We dont draft a QB in the first because Luck will be gone and I would take an elite CB like Peterson over Lockear or Mallet.

Nope.

1) Gruden would install a WCO, so MJ is out.

2) Philly won't let Vick get away.

3) Dont be so sure Luck will be gone. This season is falling apart and the team is getting worse from week to week. Getting the first pick isn't out of the question.
Draft a Qb in the second round.
Originally posted by brhokla:

This team will probably beat Arizona twice. I expect they will beat Seattle at home and split with the Rams. I'm not talking winning the division but I think they will go 4-1 or 3-2 in the remaining divisional games. I don't expect they will win any others. But four or five wins won't get them the first pick. In any other division they would have a real shot at it though.
Gruden Would'nt keep Johnson so Vick knowing the system would be irrelevant.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Luck is staying, from what i've been hearing...

this, his dad was a Rhodes scholar, so I think he wants to stay in school and follow
on KNBR Damon Bruce went on record as saying he has an extremely credible source that Gruden is going to team up with Holmgrin in Cleveland.

its a done deal, he is compiling his staff right now.

Originally posted by global_nomad:
on KNBR Damon Bruce went on record as saying he has an extremely credible source that Gruden is going to team up with Holmgrin in Cleveland.

its a done deal, he is compiling his staff right now.

Did Damon Bruce say anything to give us hope? I mean he's probably right but this guy always says negative stuff, wouldn't surprise me if he's talkin out of his ass about Gruden.
Share 49ersWebzone