LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 145 users in the forums

bothered by crabtree's body language on carr interception

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
The whole offense seems completely down once Carr stepped in. It seems obvious these guys are behind Alex and don't believe in Carr whatsoever.

Its obvious that no one believes in carr, especially Mike Johnson. We ran 6 straight times at one point when he was in
Here we go pointing the finger at our playmakers

it aint his fault that he knew the game was pretty much over when the dumba$$ Carr threw the pick i bet anybody that is anybody would of pretty gave up after a play like that

whats next your going to point the finger at Gore or Willis also?
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
The whole offense seems completely down once Carr stepped in. It seems obvious these guys are behind Alex and don't believe in Carr whatsoever.

Agreed. His first pass was to a wide open VD and he miss him by 10 yards. This comes to show why VD stood by Alex in the Philly game.

Carr's play just reminded me how much worse things could've been/are now without Alex Smith. Alex is inconsistent and whatnot, but there are plenty of worse options out there.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Of ALL the terrible performances this is one you look at? Come on.

This. So many fools try to jump on him for any absurd reason they can think of. He's good, so how about focusing on some actual negatives?
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

Its obvious that no one believes in carr, especially Mike Johnson. We ran 6 straight times at one point when he was in

I agree. My wife was at the game with me, and she asked me why the 49ers weren't throwing the ball as much. I told because the coaches don't have faith in David Carr to make a play. A lot of his passes came up short - his first one to Davis bounced off the turf, then the interception thrown to Crabtree was short, too.

I think the game would've had a different outcome with Smith still in at QB. Oh, well. I guess we wait again 'til next year. (I'm getting tired of saying that, by the way.)

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
If I was Crabtree or Davis I would be depressed right now. Their opportunities, numbers, etc. will take a HUGE nose dive as long as Carr plays. This comes right at the hells of Crabs playing his best ball. Man, we have horrible luck.
Originally posted by dankmeistr:

I agree. My wife was at the game with me, and she asked me why the 49ers weren't throwing the ball as much. I told because the coaches don't have faith in David Carr to make a play. A lot of his passes came up short - his first one to Davis bounced off the turf, then the interception thrown to Crabtree was short, too.

I think the game would've had a different outcome with Smith still in at QB. Oh, well. I guess we wait again 'til next year. (I'm getting tired of saying that, by the way.)

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

ya..
Originally posted by hofer36:
it did not seem like he even looked around until after the panther made the pick (maybe that was b/c of the route he was running)...but then he just stood there b/f touching the panther down...guy almost got up and ran it...sometimes crabtreee seems totally disinterested...

maybe something that afflicts alot of the team

He got penalized last week for hitting the guy after he went down. The guy WAS down.
"It came down like a Shaun Hill punt Coach"

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

But this, again, goes back to crappy coaching. If the coaches have so little faith in Carr, then why is he our backup quarterback? Just to have someone fill that role? Can someone remind me again why we got rid of Shaun Hill? This coaching staff is a complete joke, and it starts with Singletary.

Originally posted by real9erfan:

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

But this, again, goes back to crappy coaching. If the coaches have so little faith in Carr, then why is he our backup quarterback? Just to have someone fill that role? Can someone remind me again why we got rid of Shaun Hill? This coaching staff is a complete joke, and it starts with Singletary.

Singletary didn't want legitimate competition for Smith. I'm not kidding, he actually said this.

This.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Of ALL the terrible performances this is one you look at? Come on.

This. So many fools try to jump on him for any absurd reason they can think of. He's good, so how about focusing on some actual negatives?

I think the 1st three games can be put on Tree's part in the Offensive breakdown(no pun intended).

I do have to say that he's coming around but he's definitely not blameless in our season.

I can see how the hit he got penalized for against the Iggles could play a part in how he approaches another Interception for the remainder of the season tho.

~Ceadder

I do believe that this is a McCloughan move that is coming back to bite us in the ass once again.

~Ceadder
meh. didn't notice it, don't care, its not a big deal, but i wouldn't blame him if he was fed up with all the bulls**t on this team.
Share 49ersWebzone