LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is gonna be a rough game; a f**king mud bowl possibly, Wembley is pretty terrible this time of year. It's seriously gonna be a 1940s wet dream for Mike Singletary, smash-mouth all the way.

-9fA
We need to bench every white player we have

we gotta give ourselves a chance, I'm tired of this
Originally posted by RonMexico:

This. -We're easily becoming one of the most racist teams in the NFL, seems the only brotha left on the team is Frank Gore. -Even Patrick Willis has been playing 'under-color', Pat might as well change his f**kin' name to "Chad Goldstein" the rest of the season cause that s**t ain't cuttin' it anymore.

We got nuttin' but fakes on dis team.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 28, 2010 at 3:46 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Chief:
My trip to London is more about London than anything... I will go to the game but after this s**tty start to the season no way I go to the pre-game and all that other s**t. What a f**king let down, the 49ers suck and I am tempted to wear a bag on my head at the game.

chief im very disapointed i thought better of you ill be at the nfl rallie the tailgates the halloween partys and the game proudly seporting the 49ers jersey i will seport the team win or lose maroon and gold threw and threw
Adam_Schefter

Broncos HC Josh McDaniels said CB Perrish Cox, DL Kevin Vickerson, S Darcel McBath, LB Robert Ayers, LB Wesley Woodyard not going to London.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

what do you have against whites?
Kyle Orton is going to shred our sorry ass secondary on Sunday. Sorry not confident here... especially with the way we rush the passer, our seconday is toast.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Kyle Orton is going to shred our sorry ass secondary on Sunday. Sorry not confident here... especially with the way we rush the passer, our seconday is toast.

Hate to sound like homer but we thought the Saints were going to beat us 75-0 with DRU BREEZ...and we did a decent job of holding the Saints passing attack at bay. Still lost but we hardly got "shredded." Orton is no Brees.

So instead of 55-3 Broncos...I'm sayin it will be 35-17 Broncos.

Hater.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Hate to sound like homer but we thought the Saints were going to beat us 75-0 with DRU BREEZ...and we did a decent job of holding the Saints passing attack at bay. Still lost but we hardly got "shredded." Orton is no Brees.

Hater.

There is no way of knowing... Our team is bi polar. Last week in the second half Moore had absolutely no resistance when trying to throw the ball. He did it like it was f**king practice.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Hater.

Brees actually sucks this year. Have you noticed? Orton is 2nd in passing yards and Lloyd is 2nd in receiving yards. Plus Moreno is back healthy.

Yup I'm hating... on our defensive efforts lately.
scouts inc predicts a score of 17-14 49ers
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is gonna be a rough game; a f**king mud bowl possibly, Wembley is pretty terrible this time of year. It's seriously gonna be a 1940s wet dream for Mike Singletary, smash-mouth all the way.

Good point. If I remember correctly, the turf was a serious issue in past seasons, and last year in particular.
Go 9ers, beat Denver. It is a big stage. I hope they play well and establish some more Brit 9er fan base.
Share 49ersWebzone