LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brandon Lloyd (of all people) is gonna rip his old team apart.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
WOW the Broncos are looking worse than the Niners right now. We still lose this game though.

Unfortunately so did Carolina..... thank God we don't play the Bills this year..... Anybody but Buffalo!
Originally posted by defender49:
@ this thread

Who know why they call the 49er fan "the faithful" LOLOLOLOL
Originally posted by modninerfan:
from NFLUK.com
Quote:
As a ticketholder for the 2010 NFL International Series game you will have the opportunity to see two of the NFL's premier teams on the field at Wembley on Sunday October 31st.

on behalf the 49ers and fellow fans I would like to apologize in advance for the poor football you are going to witness between these two teams.

The ONLY GOOD thing i can say about this team, is that when we are on nation TV (or international TV).........we do put on a show. All of our monday night games are exciting..wether we win or lose.

Can somebody scrath that and put 49ers please?
Will be watching to see what Troy Smith can do
maybe we should use some european trickery to win this one....

Originally posted by tohara3:
Will be watching to see what Troy Smith can do

probably running for his life.
I think Troy will have a decent game. No game film on the guy really other than pre season.

Dont expect too much though. Our coaches have to cater the game plan and play calling to his strengths. We all know how good they are at making adjustments.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
One loss closer to Jake Locker.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
27-13 broncos.
This is gonna be a rough game; a f**king mud bowl possibly, Wembley is pretty terrible this time of year. It's seriously gonna be a 1940s wet dream for Mike Singletary, smash-mouth all the way.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I think Troy will have a decent game. No game film on the guy really other than pre season.

Dont expect too much though. Our coaches have to cater the game plan and play calling to his strengths. We all know how good they are at making adjustments.

they're still looking at film
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

they're still looking at film

ON how to use westbrook.

btw there has to be some kinda stat that shows, 80% of the plays westbrook has been in for, have been pass plays.. IMO (kinda makes it easy to play defense against us right?)
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Oct 27, 2010 at 11:32 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone