LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Chief:
Back in my hotel room for a whiskey and rest from walking around London all morning.

I ran into some 49er fans from San Jose, older fellas, spotted the 49ers jacket from about 3 blocks away! Nice guys, we talked awhile and they had no idea Troy Smith was starting at QB and had never heard of him.

I am here having a blast, tonight I will go to SoHo or Covent Garden for some bar hoping.. I have no idea where to find the single women.

but I will find them!

get some dirty pics to share with us

CHALLENGE

If you get some random British chick topless in your 9er jacket you get a gold star, pics for proof.

all I brought was my sleeveless Crabtree jersey, does that work?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Back in my hotel room for a whiskey and rest from walking around London all morning.

I ran into some 49er fans from San Jose, older fellas, spotted the 49ers jacket from about 3 blocks away! Nice guys, we talked awhile and they had no idea Troy Smith was starting at QB and had never heard of him.

I am here having a blast, tonight I will go to SoHo or Covent Garden for some bar hoping.. I have no idea where to find the single women.

but I will find them!

get some dirty pics to share with us

CHALLENGE

If you get some random British chick topless in your 9er jacket you get a gold star, pics for proof.

all I brought was my sleeveless Crabtree jersey, does that work?

get some kind of boobage in it and yeah
  • dmax
  • Veteran
with this crappy defense...and manusky calling the plays...broncos are gonna pass all day and night
Hi all

If anyone is interested there's a load of my 49ers pics up from this week over at ConcertsCaptured

I'll be at the Fan Rally on Saturday, I'll be the guy with the Jerry Rice shirt, Media Pass and camera! Say hi and be famous!

Dan
Originally posted by danthemanuk:
Hi all

If anyone is interested there's a load of my 49ers pics up from this week over at ConcertsCaptured

I'll be at the Fan Rally on Saturday, I'll be the guy with the Jerry Rice shirt, Media Pass and camera! Say hi and be famous!

Dan

Got any naked pics?

but I will find them!

oh, I mentioned that Troy Smith was a college ball standout, H-trophy and bowl MVP but that he was knocked because of his height of being only 6'. He said "oh, a lot of tipped balls", I said "maybe, but the kid could have a chip on his shoulder and something to prove."

mobile 6ftr...mj really oughta consider callin up footage that worked for garcia. was a lil too happy feet for me, but leadin up to the 02 playoffs he definitely made things happen both in the air and with his feet w/o a truly solid line.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Back in the hotel room to get ready to go out and party...

I have met four 49ers fans and NO Broncos fans, I have seen 49er jackets and hats.

I met one 49er fan from France, he was wearing a superbowl jacket from 89.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:

Look at it this way even if we lose there will still be hookers and blow back at the hotel.
LOL, anybody know if Mike Luckhurst is gonna be there doing Channel 4's local affiliate announcing this Sunday?

Hi everybody. A few words from London (I will attend the game with my son and a few friends from Switzerland).

We were walking today in the Mayfair area and ran into Taylor Mays and his father (Stanford Mays) and had a nice little chat. Very nice people !

Tomorrow, we will attend a lunch with 49ers fans and will then go to the rally on Trafalgar Square.

See you there, for those who are in London.

Go Niners !

Troy: "This is a hand. You use it to catch the footballs that I throw to you."

Nice pic! Hope Troy Smith does good sunday!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sing says this is our finest hour.
Originally posted by susweel:
Sing says this is our finest hour.

I'm actually scared that we might try and play Rugby on Sunday because Sings idea of a great pass is a probably a pitch back.
Share 49ersWebzone