LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

The worst team in football

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This team is absolutely the worst team in the NFL. They make bad teams look good.

The defensive minded Singletary plays NOT TO LOSE, rather than to win.

I would prefer to see risks taken and mistakes made than the play-not-to-lose attitude, WHICH DOES NOT WORK IN TODAY'S NFL!

Singletary is a relic from a previous generation of football. THE GAME IS NOT PLAYED THAT WAY ANYMORE.

Singletary was a great player; he is a horrible coach!

This team is the absolute worst team in football.

Denver gets a win next week.

The following week, this team can count on not losing - because they are not playing... then they will resume their losing streak.

F*CK THE 49ERS!

[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Oct 24, 2010 at 13:47:26 ]
definitely.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Buffalo is the worst team in football. We're a very close second though.
definitely.
Hopefully it means Singletary and Smith out, Harbaugh and Luck in.
I say we are. And we're probably going to f**k up the draft too. Look for a meaningless winning streak at the end of the year.
Ah but the 49ers haven't played Buffalo. If they did, they would find a way to make the bills look like the best team in the NFL.

That's the only thing this team does well.
I think we are
Originally posted by Hopper:

I don't think so. Despite the win, we've looked worse than Buffalo.
Agreed, this team is trash.

Originally posted by Hopper:

i feel better now.
Honestly, I don't think we're the worst. But we're definitely bottom 5. I don't give a flying f*ck about hupe anymore. Until we win the West and/or get into the playoffs, I don't care. This team is pathetic.
worse football team = worse talent, thats not us..

most under acheiving team, and no rythem. YES

[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on Oct 24, 2010 at 13:50:52 ]
best team in baseball though!!!
I really had high hopes with VD, Gore, Crabtree and the D from last season.. we are not the worst team in football.. we are the most dysfunctional team in football. Coaches from other teams with worse talent find mismatches and ways to lose.. we are hardheaded and do what we want, rather than analyzing and mismatching.. wanna run? well how bout the spread offence?
Share 49ersWebzone