There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Someone needs to tell Brian Baldinger how to pronounce Iupati.

I am watching NFL total access right now and Baldy is butchering the pronunciation of Mike Iupati's last name. It's YOU-Potty Baldy!
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,449
speaking of baldinger... is it, ball dinger or ball dinjer?
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I am watching NFL total access right now and Baldy is butchering the pronunciation of Mike Iupati's last name. It's YOU-Potty Baldy!

He's not the only one on the network who says eye-you-potty. Pretty annoying though, I agree.
Can someone fix his 90 degree pinky finger too? Thanks.
you pee pee
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
you pee pee

Isn't it pronounced (Eye-You-Potty)????
Originally posted by backontop:
Isn't it pronounced (Eye-You-Potty)????

Michael Iupati (pronounced /(iː)juːˈpɑːti/ (ee-)ew-PAH-tee;
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by backontop:
Isn't it pronounced (Eye-You-Potty)????

Michael Iupati (pronounced /(iː)juːˈpɑːti/ (ee-)ew-PAH-tee;

meh I will just call him the big Samoan left of the Center.
It doesnt matter what his name is.
Originally posted by susweel:
It doesnt matter what his name is.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by susweel:
It doesnt matter what his name is.


I miss the Rock.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
speaking of baldinger... is it, ball dinger or ball dinjer?

both
Originally posted by modninerfan:
speaking of baldinger... is it, ball dinger or ball dinjer?
i thought it was pronounced

mike you-pati