Shop Find 49ers gear online
mi amigo wrote a happy article! hahaha

http://www.examiner.com/football-in-sacramento/5-reasons-49er-fans-can-be-happy
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Dickenson is garbage
Originally posted by fly15:
Dickenson is garbage

I'm afraid I wasn't very impressed with the article either and, although I'm not familiar with the author, he lost all credibility when he suggested buying "scalpers." Now why would I want to buy a couple of guys that badger me for extra tickets? Even the most casual of fans know the difference between a scalper and scalped tickets.
Yeah, I don't know about all that.
if you're happy and you know it clap your hands
Them's are some funny responses, for real. Had me laughing after the Giants game had me smilin! I think the article might have kinda a sarcastic attempt at finding silver linings right now but I'm not sure. I'll forward the feedback to the author tomorrow. Nite!
6. sept 2011 is only 11 months away
Originally posted by WestCoast:
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Here are my 5 reasons:

1. Tim Lincecum
2. Cody Ross
3. Matt Cain
4. Buster Posey
5. Fear the Beard

#1 : "Don't worry the Niners could still finish 8-8 and MISS THE PLAYOFFS just like the Titans last season".
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Here are my 5 reasons:

1. Tim Lincecum
2. Cody Ross
3. Matt Cain
4. Buster Posey
5. Fear the Beard

Originally posted by fromthebay99:
Them's are some funny responses, for real. Had me laughing after the Giants game had me smilin! I think the article might have kinda a sarcastic attempt at finding silver linings right now but I'm not sure. I'll forward the feedback to the author tomorrow. Nite!

He actually is an acquaintance? Cool.

Speaking as a former beat reporter and feature writer, I'm sure he already knows that thick skin isn't enough, rhino skin is a good start. If he's doing commentary, something that never interested me--in much the same way that running for office doesn't interest the average sane person--he's gotta start thinking in terms of an exoskeleton at minimum, better yet a thick shell.

Commentary is a tough job and everybody has to cut their teeth. Tell him to keep his chin up--and lay the *obscenity* off of the cliches.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Here are my 5 reasons:

1. Tim Lincecum
2. Cody Ross
3. Matt Cain
4. Buster Posey
5. Fear the Beard

Right on!

The Giants couldn't have picked a better year. It sure makes this latest lost season of Niners football so much more bearable, even tolerable.
His insight simply blows me away.
Share 49ersWebzone