LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 130 users in the forums

A new perspective

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Our quarterback has the majority of turnovers. There's your answer to a 1-5 record.

if you think thats the reason were 1-5 u need to rewatch the games leave ur ias at the door or learn the game of football

He doesn't care about the game, he just wants to show us all how "smart" and "clever" he is to come up with that sig. I think he is just jealous of Smith because his life as an internet troll sucks.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Many people are saying that the niners are not that good because of our record this year or our performance.....Well, here is some insight on to why our record is what it is
it's funny we outplayed NO ATL and PHI and lost by 3, 2, and 3 with Turnovers up the @ss. It shows how good we are WITH dumb turnovers.....a lot of other teams if they committed 5, 3, and 5 turnovers against those GREAT teams would of been blown out. Great teams don't commit stupid errors BUT when you have all the talent we have and have bad luck of bounces....you are still a good team with a bad record. This is what the niners are. We all Know we outplayed the saints, atl PHI Oak even Philly (3 possessions INSIDE their 5 yard line......outgained them in yards, just so unfortunate tip int's and miscommunication on a pass). So Although we are 1-5, we are a good team with an average qb, below average line and every part of our team is very good if not great.

great rb's good wr's great lb's very good secondary, good DL, we are a team if we stop GIVING away turnovers (especially unforced errors, we will win so many games as we would of with Atl, NO and PHI especially. We crushed the Oak outgaining them 2 to 1 WITH bad calls and 150 yards in penalties...that my friends is a very good team to still win with all of that going against us.

Just a thought and before people say how the niners are bad, consider how you are making that statement or judgment before you first speak.

Good teams find ways to win games, bad teams find ways to lose them. The 9ers are a bad team.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He doesn't care about the game, he just wants to show us all how "smart" and "clever" he is to come up with that sig. I think he is just jealous of Smith because his life as an internet troll sucks.

To be fair, he didn't create that signature. I know the guy who did, him and I actually went to the season opener together in Seattle.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

To be fair, he didn't create that signature. I know the guy who did, him and I actually went to the season opener together in Seattle.

Aw come on just let it be, that was funny what Memphis said. True probably, also... minus up "to come up with that sig." Everything else flies.
good teams dont turn the ball over time after time, think what you want and think about it however you want, bottom line is that we are 1-5 and we have some major issues, we wont make the playoffs
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Our quarterback has the majority of turnovers. There's your answer to a 1-5 record.

if you think thats the reason were 1-5 u need to rewatch the games leave ur ias at the door or learn the game of football

I got your back ZR these Smith lovers will follow him all the way to the unemployment office. Smith is 100% the reason why we are 1-5 !! They can't wait to see Alex have 1 decent game so they can say I told you so... Meanwhile we still are losing games and standing behind the worst QB to ever play in SF.
I agree we should be 4-2...but the fact is, we're not. Too much beating ourselves...and if that stops, we've got a chance to get back to something approaching respectability. Look at the Cowboys...top 5 offense and defense, but they're beating themselves with t.o.'s and stupid penalties. Even though we won, we had over 100 yds in penalties vs Oakland. Our play is a reflection on the players and the coaching staff...if they're the good team you say they are, then they'll have to go on a hefty winning streak. I'm not sure Singletary can lead that...just don't think it's in his DNA.

So did Alex get everything in the divorce?

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone