LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Take note Singletary, See what happens...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
... when you let Frank Gore run to the outside. He can break a long run! 64 yards, if I'm not mistaken? (now I need a gif of that play.)

Gore's 64 yard run (VIDEO)

[ Edited by PTulini on Oct 17, 2010 at 17:05:34 ]
Everyone on the webzone has been blasting Moran Norris. People need to realize Moran can't open up holes when there aren't any.

He was the guy who delivered a key block on the linebacker.

Great job Moran.
given enough time I guess everything falls into place.
Great vision and patience by Gore to wait for his big, bumbling FB to get in there and throw the block that sprung him
Crabtree blocking Nmandi
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
given enough time I guess everything falls into place.

true that
How about Westbrook and Dixon? Westbrook gets on the field for a screen pass and makes a vintage twenty yard gain. Then Dixon comes on and makes a quick slash and athletic leap for a TD (only to be called back by a pathetic Staley penalty). We've got talent in the backfield, and we can be using it a lot more effectively.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
How about Westbrook and Dixon? Westbrook gets on the field for a screen pass and makes a vintage twenty yard gain. Then Dixon comes on and makes a quick slash and athletic leap for a TD (only to be called back by a pathetic Staley penalty). We've got talent in the backfield, and we can be using it a lot more effectively.

but Singletary doesn't want to hurt wittle fwankies feewings. Singletary needs to recognize that we have a ton of playmakers on the offense and we need to utilize all of them. I bet Westbrook is kicking himself in the ass for signing with the 49ers. He could have gone to the Rams who are actually winning games.
Originally posted by backontop:

but Singletary doesn't want to hurt wittle fwankies feewings. Singletary needs to recognize that we have a ton of playmakers on the offense and we need to utilize all of them. I bet Westbrook is kicking himself in the ass for signing with the 49ers. He could have gone to the Rams who are actually winning games.

After Week 4, Westbrook publicly said he was frustrated. I think your assumption is currently safe. With that said, we still have time to turn things around. And I have to assume Mike Johnson also saw what we saw today.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Dingleberry is stubborn hard headed knucklehead, he won't change s**t.

Originally posted by backontop:

After Week 4, Westbrook publicly said he was frustrated. I think your assumption is currently safe. With that said, we still have time to turn things around. And I have to assume Mike Johnson also saw what we saw today.

I am sure that MJ sees a lot that we see. How much Singletary allows him to act on what he sees is another story.
Originally posted by Chief:
Dingleberry is stubborn hard headed knucklehead, he won't change s**t.

It is amazing that he won't change, isn't it? Apparently he doesn't read many Einstein quotes.

Oh no, God has clearly forbidden the use of ANY RB other than the bell cow. God (Singletary) simply will not have it any other way. The only time Dixon even sees the field is when Gore takes himself out of the game to catch his wind.
Originally posted by AKfanster:

Oh no, God has clearly forbidden the use of ANY RB other than the bell cow. God (Singletary) simply will not have it any other way. The only time Dixon even sees the field is when Gore takes himself out of the game to catch his wind.

and so far both times he scored a TD.
A weapon like Westbrook needs more touches, period.
Share 49ersWebzone