LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 442 users in the forums

What will our first win do for us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we were to win on Sunday against OAK, how do you think it would effect us? Would it be that momentum we are looking for and we'll possibly go on a streak? Or do you think getting a win at OAK will just be enough to get people off of Sing's back till next Sunday?
we will go from 0-5 to 1-5
It will allow us to chastise all our Raider fans to begin.

As far as the team, it would certainly boost morale and confidence. They would then head out to Carolina in better state of mind, IMO.
Originally posted by valrod33:

and thats all, you think?

No momentum from there on?
I don't know what it will do for the team, but the more important pressing need at this point is whether or not you got through to Coach Sing about your solution for turning the season around.

Eliminating turnovers, I can't BELIEVE no one had thought about that!

[ Edited by DaManRathman on Oct 15, 2010 at 12:38:36 ]
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I don't know what it will do for the team, but the more important pressing need at this point is whether or not you got through to Coach Sing about your solution for turning the season around.

Seriously.
It will be a great way to start our 2011 season.
I'll be pretty disappointed when we win because I know it will be meaningless. I'd probably feel better if we lost since that would lead to drastic changes.
Originally posted by Jabuke:
I'll be pretty disappointed when we win because I know it will be meaningless. I'd probably feel better if we lost since that would lead to drastic changes.

Very negative but at the same time understandable.

Make us farther away from drafting Luck

And just that much further from drafting Andrew Luck.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Seriously.

Seriously?
I'll be glad if we win but it won't matter season is over anyways
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:

And just that much further from drafting Andrew Luck.

Bills are already handing in their choice for Andrew Luck, we will be more looking at Jake Locker methinks
Share 49ersWebzone