There are 193 users in the forums

What will our first win do for us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Alex's supporters will climb out of the woodwork and reclaim him as Montana reincarnate. Then you'll see numeorus posts claiming, "where are the haters now ?" and "Alex has arrived".

Of course, 2 weeks from now....when Alex stinks it up again, the majority will crawl back under their hole, with the few remaining (Ceadder, Memphis, GB) citing, "it was the receivers/ol/st/coach's fault".

And the wheels on Alex's bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Alex's supporters will climb out of the woodwork and reclaim him as Montana reincarnate. Then you'll see numeorus posts claiming, "where are the haters now ?" and "Alex has arrived".

Of course, 2 weeks from now....when Alex stinks it up again, the majority will crawl back under their hole, with the few remaining (Ceadder, Memphis, GB) citing, "it was the receivers/ol/st/coach's fault".

And the wheels on Alex's bus go round and round, round and round, round and round....

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I agree as well. Smith better be on a really short leash. If we don't see huge improvement in Smith's play + WINS, he should be benched, period. We're playing for next year already anyway, so if Smith isn't part of our future lets move on THIS season. Not sure if Dingleberry will pull him though since he's done at the end of the year also.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hopefully it will be signs of things to come.

Let me say this the niners need to win and look good doing it for them to convince anybody that good things are ahead.
Originally posted by boast:
cause even more division in Niner Talk
ninertalk sh*tstorm will clear up for approximately 1 hour. then ninertalk will resume sh*tstorm mode.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
ninertalk sh*tstorm will clear up for approximately 1 hour. then ninertalk will resume sh*tstorm mode.

It'd be pretty funny if Smith has like a 300 Yard, 4TD and 0INT performance. The confusion and arguments would be hilarious.
Beating the Raiders doesn't really count. I think the NFL passed a rule that says wins over the Oakland Raiders count as half a win.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

It'd be pretty funny if Smith has like a 300 Yard, 4TD and 0INT performance. The confusion and arguments would be hilarious.

Come on now, we gotta a better chance at finding the chupacabra.
I have a feeling, Mike Sing will find a way to make us loose.

This is how it will go:

Mike S: OC run the ball

Mike J: OK Boss

Mike S: OC run the ball again

Mike J: But Boss...

Mike S: OC run the ball I said!

Mike S: OC run the ball again, now!

Mike J: Why Boss?

Mike S: OC run the ball now!

Mike S: OC run the ball now, again, now!

Mike J: But why Boss?

Mike S: Because I am your Boss Dangit!!!

Mike J: Ohh, OK Boss...

So long as Singletary meddle with the offense and don't allow the OC to call his own play 100%, we will be very lucky to win this game.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:

This is how it will go:

So long as Singletary meddle with the offense and don't allow the OC to call his own play 100%, we will be very lucky to win this game.

continued,

mike s: run the ball now, again, now, again again

mike j: no, i'm not listening to that anymore

mike s: oh yeah, then tell alex to over throw it to moran norris so that he doesn't get the first down

mike j: okay, geez, always have to have it your way, gosh, i'm telling jed

Originally posted by ninertico:
It will allow us to chastise all our Raider fans to begin.

As far as the team, it would certainly boost morale and confidence. They would then head out to Carolina in better state of mind, IMO.

you need a better state of mind to face carolina? they're pinning barely 10pts on the board.

This team isn't humble enough to ride the win wave for more than a couple wins.. unless this 0-5 streak really woke them up.

Here's a thought for you, if you can wrap your narrow little mind around it...win as a team, lose as a team. You have no room to criticize anyone when you maintain the view that the QB is the only problem with this team, it just shows you as either ignorant of reality, stubborn to the point of ridicule, or just a plain old run of the mill troll.
I really don't think Mike has much influence on the actual playcalling. I could be wrong, but for a coach who knows squat about how to run an offense, I don't see him saying "run the ball" over and over.

Do expect to see a lot of runs though, since the Raiders running defense has done so poorly
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:

This is how it will go:

continued,

mike s: run the ball now, again, now, again again

mike j: no, i'm not listening to that anymore

mike s: oh yeah, then tell alex to over throw it to moran norris so that he doesn't get the first down

mike j: okay, geez, always have to have it your way, gosh, i'm telling jed

CONTINUED:

Mike S: Run the ball..cram it up the middle. (they'll never see it coming)

Mike J: But boss..

Mike S: but boss nothing damn it, i said up the middle..

Mike J: boss..But BOSS.....

Mike S: I want winners! run the ball!!

Mike J: WE'RE NOT EVEN ON FU%&ING OFFENSE..

Mike S: oh...ok.....well....i was just testing to see how you would react.

[ Edited by tondiman on Oct 15, 2010 at 14:55:28 ]
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

like trying to fap with a strobe light on and slipknot blaring in the background
Share 49ersWebzone