LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Shaun Hill: "I'm glad I'm out of San Francisco...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Detroit has playmakers on offense. It's their defense that's weak. Shaun is surrounded by talent, especially with rookie Best making an impact immediately this year. Not to mention he has 6'5" Calvin Johnson to throw to and Pettigrew (spelling?) is a pretty big target himself.

Funny how this team in just two short years went from the bottom of the barrel to all of a sudden have more talented players than the 49er's.

That must mean that Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Anthony Dixon, Ted Ginn Jr and Morgan are all BUMS!

Amazing just what one can learn from the WEBZONE! and all the armchair QB's.

Amazing! If Alex was playing better the Zone would think differently about DET overall talent.

Dude you are seriously acting like a two year old. There is no other word than TROLL. Answer the guys question about the Orton post in the other thread... As long as I have been around here you have been doing the same things... it smells of cowardice.
Lmao! Shaun Hill. He has all the rights to talk about the 49ers. Lol, "it's a big mess out there!" That made me laugh and he's right about that. He on a good record team and now he talking all this mess. Lol, I wish we played Detroit this season. Imagine if we loss to Detroit, look how much mess he would be talking then. Shaun Hill is funny.... but to be honest, I wouldn't want to be in that mess neither. You kidding me? Playoffs????!??
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by AiNoKea:
Open you eyes people. Shaun Hill sucks just as bad as Alex Smith.

Point #1
Look at last year. Just watch the ATL game. Tell me after watching the Houston game that you wouldn't have started Alex too. nuff said

Point #2
This year look at the numbers
QB A - 118-190, 1229 yds, 6 tds
QB B - 118-193, 1218 yds, 8 tds
That's nearly identical.

And don't forget people, Shaun Hill just got a W from THE RAMS. Let me repeat myself. THE St. Louis "Weakest team in the NFL" RAMS. Now he thinks he's all that and starts talking s**t? Please, tell it like it is. Hill sucks, Smith sucks. Hill just has ill feelings because of how it all ended here. I bet you those Hill-led Lions would have a 0-5 start with this schedule too. Just watch Hill get shown his spot when Stafford comes back.

You got another thing coming if you think those are the same Rams as last year. St. Louis just owned Washington and Seattle, right now our 0-5 team IS getting owned.

No those are the same Rams. Sure they won 2 games but they just got OWNED from a winless team. It's like Alex Smith, he has 2 okay games but he showed us he's just the same ol' Alex.

Rams blew out the Seahawks.....the Seahawks who also Blew us out.

when was the last time an Alex lead 9ers team blew out an opposing team?

the only game I can remember is probably Alex's best game ever....last year's 20-3 win over the Jags.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Point #1
Look at last year. Just watch the ATL game. Tell me after watching the Houston game that you wouldn't have started Alex too. nuff said

Point #2
That's nearly identical.

And don't forget people, Shaun Hill just got a W from THE RAMS. Let me repeat myself. THE St. Louis "Weakest team in the NFL" RAMS. Now he thinks he's all that and starts talking s**t? Please, tell it like it is. Hill sucks, Smith sucks. Hill just has ill feelings because of how it all ended here. I bet you those Hill-led Lions would have a 0-5 start with this schedule too. Just watch Hill get shown his spot when Stafford comes back.

You got another thing coming if you think those are the same Rams as last year. St. Louis just owned Washington and Seattle, right now our 0-5 team IS getting owned.

No those are the same Rams. Sure they won 2 games but they just got OWNED from a winless team. It's like Alex Smith, he has 2 okay games but he showed us he's just the same ol' Alex.

the only game I can remember is probably Alex's best game ever....last year's 20-3 win over the Jags.

Eh we beat the Cards 24-9, Lions 20-6, and Rams 28-6. Jags game was significant because we ran a spread Offense and a lot of shotgun during the game. Sing got scared that Gore wasn't he centerpiece though.
he's right/ the 49ers are a mess right now!!!!
Sounds to me like he was possibly the anonymous whistle-blower (via Barrows) who told of all the horrible disorganization/inept game-planning that went on (where they'd just 'wing' it) before game day.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

Point #1

Point #2
That's nearly identical.

Eh we beat the Cards 24-9, Lions 20-6, and Rams 28-6. Jags game was significant because we ran a spread Offense and a lot of shotgun during the game. Sing got scared that Gore wasn't he centerpiece though.

I remember the Jags game. Alex was money in that game. It's a shame we don't play like that more often.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Detroit has playmakers on offense. It's their defense that's weak. Shaun is surrounded by talent, especially with rookie Best making an impact immediately this year. Not to mention he has 6'5" Calvin Johnson to throw to and Pettigrew (spelling?) is a pretty big target himself.

VD, Crabtree, Gore .. and then we got Walker and J. Morgan... and i know Westbrook has some gas in the tank. i think the main problem is that we are fooled into being a running team.. with so much firepower the spread offence is what works best..
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Watching his throwing motion, even in highlights, makes me sick.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
scrub. If it wasn't for the niners this fool would be nothing.

You mean the same Niners that had 2 QBs look sh*tty before he took over and looked like a decent QB?

Alex went 2-1 as a starter in 07, but looked terrible in that span. It wasn't just him, it was the whole offense that looked bad, but he looked bad nonetheless. After that, Trent Dilfer came in and looked atrocious. Then, Hill comes in, wins a couple games and looks good doing it. But you're right, the Niners made Hill.

Originally posted by HIMYM:

As opposed to our QBs nicer-looking throwing motion, which often results in an overthrown ball or an INT.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by HIMYM:

As opposed to our QBs nicer-looking throwing motion, which often results in an overthrown ball or an INT.

This team's management screwed him & his career. We'll have a new QB soon enough & everyone who is living a fantasy of a new QB coming in & playing magically perfect will face reality. This team will not be successful as long as the coaches keep trying to do opposite of what the personnel is fit for. Be it with Alex or someone else @ QB.
If we had Nolan we'd be 2-3. Nolan went 2-1 in '07 with a far worse QB and far less talent. See what I did?

he went 2-1 against divisional opponents.

Point #1

Point #2
That's nearly identical.

And the last two games of last season against the Rams and Detroit. OH, and i'd have to add the MNF game against arizona.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 14, 2010 at 03:02:25 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Point #1

Point #2
That's nearly identical.

I remember the Jags game. Alex was money in that game. It's a shame we don't play like that more often.

its a shame we dont use the f**king shotgun that would be utilizing his strengths more often!!!!!!!

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 14, 2010 at 03:06:22 ]
Share 49ersWebzone