There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shaun Hill: "I'm glad I'm out of San Francisco...

It's a big mess out there."

Per KNBR.

Um... yeah, just wow. Nothing else to say. Shaun is having a pretty good year, but he actually feels the Lions have a better management system setup then the Niners? That's amazing(ly sad for the niners).
dayum!
He's not really having a great year, but he's way more productive because Linehan is just miles smarter than anyone we have on our staff. Things are really starting to come out on this regime, it's pretty enlightening. I think Sing will have a hard time finding a job in the NFL after this, the guy offers nothing. If anything, I thought Sing would at least be organized and instill discipline, but he's even failed at that apparently.
scrub. If it wasn't for the niners this fool would be nothing.
Damn, we would be at least 2-3 with Hill.
Detroit has playmakers on offense. It's their defense that's weak. Shaun is surrounded by talent, especially with rookie Best making an impact immediately this year. Not to mention he has 6'5" Calvin Johnson to throw to and Pettigrew (spelling?) is a pretty big target himself.
Originally posted by Joecool:

lol He said the team is a mess and he's glad he's gone, not that he wishes he was back because he'd be winning games on this team.
  • dman
  • Veteran
I'm glad too
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Detroit has playmakers on offense. It's their defense that's weak. Shaun is surrounded by talent, especially with rookie Best making an impact immediately this year. Not to mention he has 6'5" Calvin Johnson to throw to and Pettigrew (spelling?) is a pretty big target himself.

We don't have talent?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

lol He said the team is a mess and he's glad he's gone, not that he wishes he was back because he'd be winning games on this team.

Damn, JoeCool can't read english, and is the worst troll in the forum.
Originally posted by Method:

You keep calling me a troll yet I haven't said anything back when you were leading the front on trolling about past QBs who were playing as bad or better than our current QB. What irony.

[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 14, 2010 at 00:07:56 ]

You keep calling me a troll yet I haven't said anything back when you were leading the front on trolling about past QBs who were playing as bad or better than our current QB. What a coincidence.

Thanks for pointing out that you're trolling. Yes, I was also trolling back then, but I was younger and dumber. You're just a troll.

Truthfully, if anyone other then David Carr is our QB, I'll root them on now. Just please don't ever start David Carr. I'm just done with all the trolling now (but I will troll Carr, dude's helmet is crazy stupid).

[ Edited by Method on Oct 14, 2010 at 00:10:14 ]

he's epic. I still have no idea what he meant with his Kyle Orton example in a previous thread.

You keep calling me a troll yet I haven't said anything back when you were leading the front on trolling about past QBs who were playing as bad or better than our current QB. What a coincidence.

Ugh dude you're missing the point. Smith has the same passer rating as Gradkowski and Campbell and their team's won 2 games. The POINT IS, SHAUN HILL SAID "THIS TEAM" IS A MESS. The point is that he said "HE WOULD NOT WANT TO PLAY UNDER THE ORGANIZATION WE HAVE".
shaun hill sucked. hated watching him play, he didnt do s**t.