LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Offensive Line Issues

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Method:
AH MAN. I can't even come in these threads without reading a JoeCool post. f**k. You're terrorizing me man.

lol

You wait till NBA Playoffs begin.

Does that mean you won't be back around til next season?

I hope I hope I hope...

~Ceadder
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
so Heitmann's leg is unbroken will he be at center? Baas moving back to G? Staley is on the injury report with a shoulder limited practice time?

Anyone have an update know what the OL will look like sunday?

Sing already stated that there would be no change.

I don't know what's going to happen with Staley though. I didn't know he was injured.

~Ceadder
rookies and a back up
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
so Heitmann's leg is unbroken will he be at center? Baas moving back to G? Staley is on the injury report with a shoulder limited practice time?

I don't know what's going to happen with Staley though. I didn't know he was injured.

~Ceadder

so Heitmann is not going to play?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

~Ceadder

so Heitmann is not going to play?

As far as I know he isn't. But nothing definitive has been said about that.

~Ceadder
  • dmax
  • Veteran
SINGLETARY is either too stubborn or to dumb to realize chilo is horrible
Exactly, our o-line has been the problem for a few years now and just when they start gellin we add someone and that messes everything up.. we have two rookies who look to be pretty good once they get settled and after the coaching staff finally realizes that even my grandma would be better than chilo "I really really suck" rachal, our offense will find its way...
We already see little pieces of it when alex gets protection he's pretty good and can be better.
Even if you put the best Qb's in the league behind our line and they wouldnt be so great.
Im not sayin Alex is top 5, but i think if he had a line with a running game he could be top 10.
We could still turn this around, COME ON Solari hurry up and sprinkle some magic on this line...

[ Edited by t4o2o0l on Oct 14, 2010 at 11:59:55 ]
we have a 20 year old rookie starting on the o-Line, a back up center, another rookie
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
we have a 20 year old rookie starting on the o-Line, a back up center, another rookie

But the real problem is the other guard. The rookies are doing, well, as you would expect. Only those with unrealistic expectations are disappointed. And Baas is doing ok. But Chilo?!!!
Originally posted by ElinNordegren:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

But the real problem is the other guard. The rookies are doing, well, as you would expect. Only those with unrealistic expectations are disappointed. And Baas is doing ok. But Chilo?!!!

Iupati is doing well. Davis is inconsistent and his footwork is horrible which causes him to get beat. Chilo is the worst of the bunch!! They need to bench him and put Snyder in there or When Heitmann comes back move Baas over there. Staley and Baas are playing pretty good.

NO!!!!! It's all Smith's fault.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
NO!!!!! It's all Smith's fault.

Joke. Right?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Funny how the whole line look better when Chilo doesnt play. hmmm
I think the OL will gel before the season is over. The pieces are intact, Smith just turned 21, he hasn't fully grown yet. Iupati is a beast. Fix right guard, the people are there. It's easy to get down as a 49er fan but a few wins will perk us right up. If Mike Johnson can produce the team will take off. Wel need a new head coach that can take us to the next level.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I think the OL will gel before the season is over. The pieces are intact, Smith just turned 21, he hasn't fully grown yet. Iupati is a beast. Fix right guard, the people are there. It's easy to get down as a 49er fan but a few wins will perk us right up. If Mike Johnson can produce the team will take off. Wel need a new head coach that can take us to the next level.

Which Smith? Davis?
Share 49ersWebzone