There are 184 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hades49:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
2-5 here we come!!

We can't overlook the panthers. We have to come out strong and punish them early and not let them hang around.

That's not Singletarys vision. The 49ers need to get a 3 point lead, then punish the fans with 3&outs running the ball between the tackles.

But here's hoping for 3 games in a row with a Crabtree & VD touchdown.

Alex Smith

the Panthers pass D isnt very good. An average QB could play well Vs them. What will you do?
2-5 here we come!!

We can't overlook the panthers. We have to come out strong and punish them early and not let them hang around.

That's not Singletarys vision. The 49ers need to get a 3 point lead, then punish the fans with 3&outs running the ball between the tackles.

This is one of Singletary's worst attributes as a HC. You can not sit on a 3 point lead. Hell unless you are up by 3 TD's in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes left in the game you can't sit on a lead.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
2-5 here we come!!

This is one of Singletary's worst attributes as a HC. You can not sit on a 3 point lead. Hell unless you are up by 3 TD's in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes left in the game you can't sit on a lead.

At first I was unhappy running out the clock, but in hindsight, i'd rather do that then have Smith throw a stupid pass which gets tipped and returned for a TD or something.
2-5 here we come!!

Agreed. It's pretty depressing. Somebody needs to just lock his a$$ in a closet before the game so that the offense has a chance to look functional. No doubt in my mind Crabtree and Davis could end the season with 8-10 TDs a piece if MJ ran his offense without interference.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
2-5 here we come!!

At first I was unhappy running out the clock, but in hindsight, i'd rather do that then have Smith throw a stupid pass which gets tipped and returned for a TD or something.

the play calling turned conservative once we were up by 4 points. the only difference is that Gore broke for a long run which statistically hasn't happened this season. I guarantee that if that run never happened it would have been a run run pass punt series.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
2-5 here we come!!

True that.....I might have gone completely over the edge if that happened
The panthers are very much like the Chiefs that owned us. 2 speedsters running backs in Williams and Stewart. Not a cakewalk at all.
Even for being a high doubter (up to this point), I see 2-5 on the way. All we needed was a win to keep sound composure, and we'll roll into Carolina with an even more well-evolved offense.
i see us losing in a horrible way...here we can take advantage of sing's desire for playing smashmouth because the panthers' d-line is terrible.
the panthers pass defense seems to be one of the best in the league...so get gore, westbrook and dixon on the field at the same time and watch them hit the panthers in their mouth ;)

KILLLLLLLLLLLLL THEMMMMMMMMM!
Rubbing the crystal ball with my 4-2 record intact, I see...

The Panthers winning their first game.

Sorry.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Sorry.

nobody wants to know what you're doing with your ball. pervert!

Sorry.

Are you crazy? We just beat the Raiders! At home! by 8! With their starting QB out. 14-5, Superbowl baby!

Sorry.

are you serious? do you even know who's the starting qb for the panthers? oh yea we still have alex smith
Share 49ersWebzone