LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Jeff Garcia Bandwagon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's the only man available who can fix this mess. The dude always showed up when we had him. He carried the Eagles when he had to, he's a tough as nails, undeniable leader... hell, he even did this a few short weeks ago. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/more/09/25/ufl.nighthawks.debut.ap/index.html

Too bad he isnt available until November, and too bad our Front Office doesn't think highly of experienced, proven winners.

[ Edited by Multibomber on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:42:28 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Name one person on the 49ers roster who is HALF the quarterback Jeff Garcia is!

[ Edited by Multibomber on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:44:40 ]
r u kidding me
he is gonna get a concussion or worrse with the o line we have
Should have never let him go...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Multibonka, you should know better.
Garcia is just as fast as Alex, he reads defenses better, he's tougher, smarter, more accurate, has a funnier voice...
C'mon. Jeff is way past his prime and is Captain Check-down now. He started to become Captain Check-down in his last 2 seasons..........as a Niner!

Sure he had some success with the Eagles and Bucs. He will not be able to get the ball down the field much.
hee hee, oh man.

Originally posted by robdog316:

I know I'm not the only permanent Jeff Garcia fan around here. I've cheered for him on every crappy team he's been on. Imagine if we just would've kept him all this time.
I love Garcia. I was really upset when we let him go. Played WAY above his physical talent.

He would have been a great choice back when we FIRST got Alex to let Alex sit behind and learn.

But it's too late and he's too old and if that isn't enough, we don't run the right system for him. He's a WC QB and that's where he thrives...that's why he did so well for the Eagles.
Originally posted by Multibomber:
Originally posted by robdog316:

I know I'm not the only permanent Jeff Garcia fan around here. I've cheered for him on every crappy team he's been on. Imagine if we just would've kept him all this time.

I've imagined it, how does maybe 1 more win per season sound?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
for the last time, Garcia left on his own accord. the team was in Niner Cap Hell at the time and asked him to help out and take a pay cut. he decided to leave the organization.
Share 49ersWebzone