There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We have such a great defense

NOT!

They suck!... Downright ordinary. Each week they escape criticism because somebody else sucked more that they do.

For such a vaunted defense they surely give up many points.

They want to be like the OLD Ravens defense.... I've got news for them. They probably allow less than 10 points per game.

This defense have been sucking in all 5 games. New Orleans you say? I believe they let them score really fast after it was tied.

You want to be a good defense then lets try holding them to 9 points. You guys are awful!

Make some plays!... Create some turnovers!.... if the offense gives it away go get it back.
Defense played poorly over all. They made a few key plays at critical times..
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
NOT!

They suck!... Downright ordinary. Each week they escape criticism because somebody else sucked more that they do.

They want to be like the OLD Ravens defense.... I've got news for them. They probably allow less than 10 points per game.

This defense have been sucking in all 5 games. New Orleans you say? I believe they let them score really fast after it was tied.

Well said. I think our pass defense and pass rush is terrible. Too much cushion and not enough effective pressure. Even when they get pressure they cannot finish.

You want to be a good defense then lets try holding them to 9 points. You guys are awful!

Make some plays!... Create some turnovers!.... if the offense gives it away go get it back.
this is the most over rated defense in the nfl.....period!
Originally posted by kelpie70:
NOT!

Well said. I think our pass defense and pass rush is terrible. Too much cushion and not enough effective pressure. Even when they get pressure they cannot finish.

Actually, where we're really hurting on defense is at CB.
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow' ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!
NOT!

Originally posted by Jakemall:
NOT!

Actually, where we're really hurting on defense is at CB.

Our whole secondary is garbage besides TMays. We better not re-sign that overrated POS Goldson.
Originally posted by seeking6th:

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow' ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

HE DIDN"T HAVE OUR DEFENSE!!!!..
This defense has been overated for years....Willis is simply overated and overvalued.. But you guys will always blame Smith.
Originally posted by malcolmx:
This defense has been overated for years....Willis is simply overated and overvalued.. But you guys will always blame Smith.

ssssshhhhhh..... keep quiet. If everybody realized our defense also massively sucks then people might start jumping of the golden gate bridge...
Originally posted by malcolmx:

LOL? So you're telling me that Willis has been overrated for 3 years straight, those pro bowls were all flukes, leading the league once in tackles once was a fluke, and rookie defensive player of the year was too? So he's not piling up tackles every game... Big f**king deal. A couple quiet games doesn't mean he's OVERRATED.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:23:40 ]
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Originally posted by seeking6th:

alexis is weak.

HE DIDN"T HAVE OUR DEFENSE!!!!..

nor did he have our bessy-the-bell-cow

[ Edited by seeking6th on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:25:21 ]
Wait what? the D gave up 17 pts and were consistently starting at around midfield yet they're to blame? They got numerous stops including a 4th down. They got the offense the ball back with a TO. Again, what? Gore fumbled 2x and Smith's fumble was returned for a TD!

Jeez some motherf**kers don't get it.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home