There are 164 users in the forums

Why did you pay for tickets?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why do people pay to see this terrible team?

Now they have to sit in traffic to leave the stadium, spend all of there money on overpriced memorabilia and over priced beers.

AND THE YORK'S WANT ME TO SIGN UP FOR PRE SALE TICKETS?

WOW! EVEN OUR OWN FANS ARE BOOING US!!!!!!!!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I recently sent Jed York my 2005 Alex Smith jersey in a box. I am sick of this QB holding the rest of the team back. I want to see if I get a response. The tracking indicates it arrived Friday.
Seriously. Even the Raiders can score and have 2 wins!
Originally posted by PersonalFoul:
I recently sent Jed York my 2005 Alex Smith jersey in a box. I am sick of this QB holding the rest of the team back. I want to see if I get a response. The tracking indicates it arrived Friday.

I saw that on a recent post. Did you really do that? THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!
Originally posted by niner1680:
Why do people pay to see this terrible team?

Now they have to sit in traffic to leave the stadium, spend all of there money on overpriced memorabilia and over priced beers.

AND THE YORK'S WANT ME TO SIGN UP FOR PRE SALE TICKETS?

WOW! EVEN OUR OWN FANS ARE BOOING US!!!!!!!!

We go and tailgate with friends - have for years - left at half-time tonight. Totally bummed we missed the Alex/Singletary love fest. Someday things will be different, once the York's, Sing & his cross, and Alex are history.
I feel for you
Thats the deal. Yorkies get to make a killing while producing a garbage product. Uneducated fans will buy whatever CHANGE they make next and that will buy the Yorkies another 10 years of unquestioned support.
Share 49ersWebzone