LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we should win this game but I think we will find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot again.
This is and should be a very winnable game for us, IMO we find
out if The Coach has lost the team/locker room or not.
We're gonna get smacked.
Just wanted to voice my opinions about us as fans. It seems we will always be the hardest on our team. We always seem to have the remedy to make things better. With the constant "They should have done this or they should have done that" plus the "This guy should be in and why is this guy out there" bits. To be honest we are hypocrites. Before the season started I had the boldest prediction that this was our year and we would shock the world making it to the playoffs, reality never set in that what if I was wrong? What if we do a total 180? I still have a hard time accepting where we are record wise. Still feels like this is not reality. We're all after Singletary, Smith, Manusky, and the recently fired Raye. Sad reality is ..........WE CANT DO A BETTER JOB!" Our coach no matter how demented he may seem has experience being on a winning team, a Superbowl victory, and numerous defensive stoppages. They only problem he is having is making that transition from "player to coach" lets be honest he still is relatively a new coach. Are we such bitter fans that we are going after him too quickly? To be real we technically got our asses handed to us in only two games "Seattle and Kansas city" We all know we had The Superbowl Champs, Falcons had a once in a lifetime miracle, and Philly lets just say Alex doesn't do that retarded move and there would have never been that fumble for a touchdown. When coach said the best team we were facing was the 49ers he was dead on the money! We will get better I know it. Whatever faith we have lost we have to rekindle, no matter the deficit we have to ride together, we must Unite right now. We all have thoughts and opinions but there is always a method to the madness and i am still behind my team. This team will get it together, this division is not out of reach so build your support up and go crazy every time we play. Test your loyalty if you come into the game expecting the worst, are you really supporting this team? Or are you one of those fans that only ride with us when we win? I wear my Red and Gold with pride and no one will deter my support and faith! Lets Ride Together Real Niner Fans. North, South, East, & West we need each other, Restore the faith we need! Its balls to the walls time. Oakland is next on the agenda! Bring it on!
Jason Campbell named the starter do to Gradkowski unable to shake off his injury.
Really no reason or excuse to lose this game. The Raiders front 7 don't really scare me. Other than Nmandi they don't really have a stellar secondary. They could lock down Crabtree but then what? What about Davis? Ginn? Westbrook?

This game will come down to exploiting their defense and utilizing our talents. And OF COURSE...Alex has to get the ball to his play makers.

In the end though...play calling and scheming will make a HUGE difference in this game. Again...it doesn't substitute for execution...but it helps. The Chiefs, Seahawks, and Falcons showed that sometimes you can just win by OUT SMARTING the other team.

Derrrr go 49ers.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jason Campbell named the starter do to Gradkowski unable to shake off his injury.

• fly15
  • Veteran

we have a chance then...
Anyone have news on Delanie Walker BTW?
Originally posted by fly15:

we have a chance then...

Campbell played average vs. S.D.

The raiders scored 16 points on defense and special teams.

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by fly15:

we have a chance then...

Campbell played average vs. S.D.

The raiders scored 16 points on defense and special teams.

Does it really matter who plays QB for the Raiders!? It sure didn't matter vs the Eagles. lol
I'm going to take the optimistic road...and say the we destroy the Raiders on sunday.
Niners-31 Raiders-10
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners-31 Raiders-10

big day for VD
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners-31 Raiders-10

big day for VD

VD and Crabs
Share 49ersWebzone