LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

If We Lose to Philly, How Serious will the Niner Brass Consider Canning Sing?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If We Lose to Philly, How Serious will the Niner Brass Consider Canning Sing?

i think if we dont go at least 2-2 or even 3-1 next four games, we got a new coach at bye week.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

Pretty bad photoshop. His head is massive there.

thats not a photoshop thats an MS Paint

he could use an obagi peel and some shaceido eye creme and moisturizer.
Originally posted by rlott42:
i think if we dont go at least 2-2 or even 3-1 next four games, we got a new coach at bye week.

fyi if we get our ass...ssss handed to us on sunday and our beloved qb throws a couple of pics and dinglenuts runs to midfield during kickoff then they are both out before game 6. Put the water boy in at qb and the equipment manager as interim coach. Couldnt be worse than what currently is presented with this team
Not very imho. I think the dye is cast already and it's time for Sing to sink or swim, taking it one day at a time moving forward. If he and the coaching staff can put the players in a position to make a play and the guys leave it all out there on the field, we should have a chance to pick up the dubya on sunday. It's all about giving yourself a chance to win with the weapons we have...

I think I did it. A full paragraph of continuous cliche bs.

Seriously though, I don't think they'll turf the mule until the end of the season. Playoffs or gtfo scenario. Doing it now would basically signal the end of the lingering optimism surrounding our team and probably cost the Yorks a lot of money. How would Denise pay for enough plastic surgery to keep herself looking like a cat fish??? Tough being rich I guess.
i can smell blow out tomorrow, eagles are gonna stomp on the niners just like seatle and KC did.

lets get rid of sing.
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Same old excuses, I'll bet. Oline, receivers cant catch, Alex will become a probowler eventually....

you are the epitimy of negative bro lol
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Same old excuses, I'll bet. Oline, receivers cant catch, Alex will become a probowler eventually....

you are the epitimy of negative bro lol

the only time I hate his negativity is in the gameday threads. I do agree that if the 49ers lose tomorrow it will be the same ol, same ol. He isn't saying anything that isn't true at this point.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

thats not a photoshop thats an MS Paint

he could use an obagi peel and some shaceido eye creme and moisturizer.

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We could be 0-10 and he wont be canned this year, but with a loss Sunday I think they would quietly look for a new HC for next year

I agree with this... If the 49ers lose on Sunday to Kevin Kolb who is not playing well, no starting RB and defense that isn't that good right now, I think Singletary will stay but the Niner Brass will be in new Head Coach Search mode and the decision behind closed doors already made to fire Singletary at seasons end... Which is what they shouldn't do, and I'll explain.. What they should be doing already is researching for a strong GM that can bring those coveted football guys in the front office, clean house and start over and do it right this time... Jed, John and Denise, bring em in, sign their checks and step the f**k off and out of the way... Either way we are starting over after this season boys...

As far as the front office woe's... I'll give Jed a bit of a pass.. He's very young and learning and a hardcore Niner who grew up watching Montana and Co. just like most of us.. He is the one person, I can give a bit of slack to right now.. Coach Sing and Smith.. I am f**king DONE with those 2, period!!

Now the 49ers on paper have a more talented team.. But there are 2 very important things to consider here... The Eagles boast Andy Reid as their head coach, and there is no question that Reid is capable of out coaching Sing, any day of the week... And the Eagles do not have Alex Smith.. For as mediocre as Kolb has played, at least he can hit his receivers in stride and place the ball between the numbers......

My Niner brothers and sisters, don't be surprised if late Sunday Night we are 0-5...

lol that was the point of the smiley

if we lose a close one because of turnovers, his job is safe.

if we lose a close one and it's obvious we got outcoached, his job is still safe.

if we lose big for just being the dumb team we are, he's still safe.

if he removes the wooden cross that he wears around hisneck, then his job could be in big jeopardy
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I just hope Alex finally gets benched
Share 49ersWebzone