Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
I would be ecstatic if we got Bailey.

Without trading the house for him of course

One year deal?

with a looming 0-5?
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Why follow the Seahawks? They haven't won anything.

No, but they've improved a lot in a short period of time. They've definitely made more progress in the last year than we have.

I agree. The only moves we made was sign Westbrook to look pretty on the sidelines lol. Send Robinson and Ulbrich to Seattle with A. Smith on the road and that's a bad arse whippen.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Seahawks just lost to the Rams...! We have the team to win this division, now it's on the coaches to game-plan it properly and the players to execute that game-plan.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Seahawks just lost to the Rams...! We have the team to win this division, now it's on the coaches to game-plan it properly and the players to execute that game-plan.

Say this to your self.

Sing VS Reid

hmm...sound good?

Not saying die or anything but this game should be closer than everyone thinks.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

After four weeks of struggling to run the football, the Seahawks went out and got Lynch. They're going to be better because of it.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Get Bailey. Our D is already pretty good, but a shutdown CB would help a ton. Plus we play them this year so it weakens an opponent. Screw the draft, I want to win now!

Another overrated CB? Don't we already have Nate to fill that role?
Get Bailey. Our D is already pretty good, but a shutdown CB would help a ton. Plus we play them this year so it weakens an opponent. Screw the draft, I want to win now!

What's up with everyone and Bailey? Are there trade rumors out there?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

What's up with everyone and Bailey? Are there trade rumors out there?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/18329/denver-postpones-bailey-talks
They have a...

~ Good owner.
~ Good coach.
~ Good front office.

Yup we should follow their lead.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They have a...

~ Good owner.
~ Good coach.
~ Good front office.

What'd you say when they picked up McCloughan? Surely, you cannot approve of that guy.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They have a...

~ Good owner.
~ Good coach.
~ Good front office.

What'd you say when they picked up McCloughan? Surely, you cannot approve of that guy.

He's an "area scout" with ZERO total control over anything in the organization. Seahawks = right again!...
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I might want to make an upgrade if we weren't, you know, 0-4. Until we win some games, there's no point to trade future assets.

Two games down, twelve to go, the Rams in the lead, but they blow.

Say that mantra twenty times to yourself and then get back to me.

Why do so few have faith left in this football team?

Because majority of 49ers fans lack football knowlege. This fanbase is full of treehuggers, doglovers, and people with sugar in their tank.
I might want to make an upgrade if we weren't, you know, 0-4. Until we win some games, there's no point to trade future assets.

Since the Rams are in the lead , and no they don't blow. They are a very well coached team .

Speaking for myself, because I watched the games.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
I would be ecstatic if we got Bailey.

Without trading the house for him of course

we would have to trade big and sign him to a big contract.

um, I'm done giving huge contracts to CBs... I would rather spend that on pass rushers and have "good" defensive backs instead.

I'm tired of relying on coverage sacks over the years....when a QB has time, it doesn't matter who you have covering for u in the long run.

I'm just one of those people who've always felt its not worth overspending for corner backs.....even before the Nate signing...(and Nate is one of my fav players)

When we got Clements, we weren't on the cusp of anything. If we sign Bailey, we bring him into a team that could win the Super Bowl. For anyone laughing, we just competed with two of the best teams in the NFL while playing way below our potential. Wake up, this team can do some things if it starts winning now and often. Guys like Bailey can be the difference.

Dude put down the pipe. This team its on the cusp of being the laughing stock of the league after we
finish off a horrible season. Why on earth would we trade away desperately needed future picks for an over the hill CB that would likely make very little impact?
Share 49ersWebzone