LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 444 users in the forums

What is Alex's biggest weakness?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is Alex's biggest weakness?

Originally posted by digital9er:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
his ball placement as times is horrible. thats the biggest problem. if he was on target and in stride on most of his passes hed probably only have 2 INTs this year. all those tips were off target. he just cant hit people in stride and i always see the receiver end the route and wait for the ball on most passes to the WR. it makes no sense considering how fluid he was at Utah.

That's odd. Sounded like you praising AS on the other thread?? What ever. Go niners.

cuz i said he would have a good game? whats your deal dude? any idiot can see he does this, but he isnt the only QB who does it. his receivers could be way better but he still is off on a lot of throws. i have never said hes spot on with the ball.
Originally posted by digital9er:
his ball placement as times is horrible. thats the biggest problem. if he was on target and in stride on most of his passes hed probably only have 2 INTs this year. all those tips were off target. he just cant hit people in stride and i always see the receiver end the route and wait for the ball on most passes to the WR. it makes no sense considering how fluid he was at Utah.

That's odd. Sounded like you praising AS on the other thread?? What ever. Go niners.

cuz i said he would have a good game? whats your deal dude? any idiot can see he does this, but he isnt the only QB who does it. his receivers could be way better but he still is off on a lot of throws. i have never said hes spot on with the ball.

Alright already. Nuff said GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Ball Placement

This. and to take it a step further, he does not throw a catchable ball. One speed whether it to gore in the flat or if he's throwing down field. No touch and no accuracy
He thinks too much. He throws high too often.
Voted mechanics. I dont think its an accuracy problem because he always throws high, it dont matter if its short or medium passes they are always to the face of the WRs, if it was accuracy, all of the throws would be different but they are not. Also, he makes poor descicions at the WORST possible times to the point where he seems cursed.
He's very unsure of himself sometimes. Because of this he hesitates. The hesitation causes a late throw and bad placement such as high. When he doesn't hesitate and think too much he throws a good ball. Like Houston last year. He just doesn't do it often enough.
he needs to man the heck up
Share 49ersWebzone