49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 453 users in the forums

From 0-4 to 4-4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm with you but hold on the whiners gotta cry for a bit first
Nice positive, yet rational assessment.

These are winnable games. These 1st 4 games were against tough teams or tough road venues. To not win at least 1 sucks, but it is what it is. The most important thing right now is to finish a game and get that 1st win. It would have to be huge for the team; just showing that a win IS possible, that we aren't cursed.
We are going to win the division! I haven't stopped saying it since before the season began, and the only way I'll stop is until there isn't a chance to win it anymore! This is our damn year and we deserve it as fans as much as anyone... well, maybe Lions and Browns fans deserve it more.
i look at it like this, we're 2 games out 1/4 through the year, if by half way through the year we can be 1 game back, that will leave us with 5 div games in the final 8 games to go for the div title
We're going to be the Cinderella team of the year.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,415
Lets discuss 4 consecutive wins when we're struggling to get one. fail
We will win the next 4 games....guaranteed. I believe
Alex Smith will lead us to the playoffs. Then get a contract extenstion. GUARANTEED
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
We are going to win the division! I haven't stopped saying it since before the season began, and the only way I'll stop is until there isn't a chance to win it anymore! This is our damn year and we deserve it as fans as much as anyone... well, maybe Lions and Browns fans deserve it more.

Perhaps you've jinxed us, along with my buddy that wore his Alex Smith jersey to the Chiefs game (and last week at the bar). May I suggest you stop saying it until we get that 1st win.
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Alex Smith will lead us to the playoffs. Then get a contract extenstion. GUARANTEED

the ultimate kiss of death lol
With NFL football, who knows...they could go on a run. I wouldn't bet on it with my money though.

I disagree with your choice of words when you said "easily". Nothing is going to come easily for this struggling team.
[ Edited by djfullshred on Oct 5, 2010 at 1:44 PM ]
And don't forget, we are better than the Rams!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Ya'll dudes are tripping we havent even one god damn game yet.

Only scored 3 offensive TDs in 4 games.

D cant stop nobody when it counts.

Worst QB in the league

Awful coaching

So STFU with all this we will win the next 4 games bulls**t.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone