There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Could we win the next 6 straight (maybe 7)??

Could we win the next 6 straight (maybe 7)??

Hoping for a 1-15 record and the #1 pick in next years draft, all the positives of a one win season:

1) Singletary gone
2) A. Smith gone
3) Other deadbeats on the team gone
4) New HC- hopefully offensive minded (Jason Garrett maybe??)
5) First dibs on picks in almost every single round
this thread and everyone like it that "guarantees a win against the next opponent."

I wonder where this special brand of koolaid can be purchased.
Could we? Yes. Will we? Probably not. Our next six is pretty pathetic. Who knows with this team right now though?

Originally posted by billbird2111:
this thread and everyone like it that "guarantees a win against the next opponent."

I wonder where this special brand of koolaid can be purchased.

[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:31 AM ]
well, its certainly possible, if not plausible. its the easiest stretch of our schedule, and to have any hope I think we really have to win at least 5 of the next 6...and then we have to beat the Cards right after that, so really we're looking at 6 of 7.

AND the only game, IMO, that is an acceptable loss in that stretch is the Broncos game. we need to beat our NFC opponents to have a shot at the playoffs, and there's no excuse for losing to the Raiders at home.

but this all requires a colossal turnaround.
Anythings possible, but I wouldn't bet on it.
My hope is for 5-1, my guess is 4-2.
3-3
I'm absolutely amazed that nearly 70% of the votes are for 4-2 or better.
Have you guys watched this team play?
They couldn't find their way out of a paper bag much less find a way to win one single game.
I think we'd be lucky to go 2-4 in the next 6 games.
Can we win the next 6 straight? YES

Do we have enough talent to win 6 straight? YES

Will we? f**k no this team regularly beats itself with penalties, bad decisions, turnovers, and coaching
Originally posted by scopur49er:
I'm absolutely amazed that nearly 70% of the votes are for 4-2 or better.
Have you guys watched this team play?
They couldn't find their way out of a paper bag much less find a way to win one single game.
I think we'd be lucky to go 2-4 in the next 6 games.

Normally, I would agree, if the schedule was balanced between home and away. However, in this case, since the Niners do play a stretch of home games, I think they will at least hit .500, going 3-3 or better.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Ever since Mooch left this team is much more likely to loss a gimme game than pull an upset. There is a slim chance this team gets back in contention which will be immensely helped if there is no Michael Vick this Sunday night. 1-4 is a lot better than 0-5 in the weak NFC West.
No chance in hell. The longest streak I've seen this team go on since '05 is 3, and I don't see that changing barring a miracle. I'm guessing we'll be 2-6 by the bye, and maybe we finish off the season with a 6-10 record.
Originally posted by Chief:
The next 4 would make me happy as a priest in a kiddy pool.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Can we win the next 6 straight? YES

Do we have enough talent to win 6 straight? YES

Will we? f**k no this team regularly beats itself with penalties, bad decisions, turnovers, and coaching

Sad but true...
Its a guaranteed maybe 49ers win the next 6 straight games.