LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Could we win the next 6 straight (maybe 7)??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Could we win the next 6 straight (maybe 7)??

I'm the last one to be positive just for the hell of it. Watching the Patriots and seeing how well coached and how humble they are makes me believe that we have the players, but not yet the mentality.
However, this is the make or break for the season. The next 5 of 6 games are at HOME....AT HOME! and they are against teams with a total record of 9-14, and the only away game is against the 0-4 Panthers.........If we count the away game against the Cardinals in week 12, we're looking at facing teams with a total record of 11-16.

Out of 4 games, 3 were away. GREAT teams win away games. We aren't even close to being great. But maybe we can be just good enough to make the playoffs with a win streak.

I say if we hit Philly with a win, we roll....
6-0
[ Edited by tondiman on Oct 5, 2010 at 7:00 AM ]
I think we are going to lose this week, and the Panthers, but still take 4 of the 6.

Singletary will be fired after the Panthers game, with the team sitting at 1-6. After ten games, I project the team to be 4-6. Probably looking at a 6-10, 7-9 team in the end, and the 10th overall pick.
Yeah "if". As a fan I've hit an all time low. With Vick out, there is some hope. The 9ers and it's fans have become a weekly cycle of FAIL. Something has to change.
Originally posted by tondiman:
I'm the last one to be positive just for the hell of it. Watching the Patriots and seeing how well coached and how humble they are makes me believe that we have the players, but not yet the mentality.
However, this is the make or break for the season. The next 5 of 6 games are at HOME....AT HOME! and they are against teams with a total record of 9-14, and the only away game is against the 0-4 Panthers.........If we count the away game against the Cardinals in week 12, we're looking at facing teams with a total record of 11-16.

Out of 4 games, 3 were away. GREAT teams win away games. We aren't even close to being great. But maybe we can be just good enough to make the playoffs with a win streak.

6-0

ONE GAME @ A TIME ! DON'T AND CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOK OVER ANYONE !

LETS WIN ONE GAME FIRST !
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by tondiman:

6-0

ONE GAME @ A TIME ! DON'T AND CAN'T AFFORD TO LOOK OVER ANYONE !

LETS WIN ONE GAME FIRST !

The fans looking ahead doesnt hurt the team, if the players are doing it thats another story but there is nothing wrong with a FAN looking ahead
lets start by getting 1 win first
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The next 4 would make me happy as a priest in a kiddy pool.
We should be 4-4 by our bye. Looking at our schedule, I see us winning the next 7 games.
I think we drop one along the way but how knows we could run off 6 straight.

Either way, we will right back in the mix if we can get 5 out of 6.

Confidence will return and the team can start to roll in the 2nd half of the year!
We might as well go 0-16 if we gop 0-6 cuz no matter what the bills need a QB so we need to get a higher pick than them. Witch means a lot of loosing. I say we should see what Troy Smith can do for us.

• ZRF80
The day Smith gets replaced is the day we can start thinking about winning. Surely Carr and/or Troy Simth can put up more than 7 points on the board, regardless of who's calling the plays. Until then, expect the Niners to conitune to score avd. 7-13 points per game, and unfortunately our defense is not good enough to defend that total.
I'd say next week alex is good for 10 offensive points, if carr was starting we would have 17, but give up 6 sacks.

I guess we will find out.. Still pulling for alex just slightly, but my patience is almost gone.
I think for a team that STILL has to prove itself, winning away games is a lot to ask..even against "bad" teams.
Before winning road games a team has to be flying high on confidence. With a win streak starting with home games, we can make a push and believe in away games.

It's tough to admit how much away games can effect a team. But to the youngest offense in the league..it affects EVERYTHING.
Originally posted by Chief:
The next 4 would make me happy as a priest in a kiddy pool.

Lol Classic...must be a Catholic Priest

While I'd love for them to win the next 6+ games with the HC and QB we have 3-3 gets my vote
Originally posted by EndAround81:
lets start by getting 1 win first

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone