There are 304 users in the forums

Atleast we are winning something...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NFL Poll bottom right... http://www.nfl.com/

Which winless team will be the first to get a victory?
[ Edited by robdog316 on Oct 4, 2010 at 9:15 PM ]
Hooray!
Originally posted by robdog316:
NFL Poll bottom left... http://www.nfl.com/

Which winless team will be the first to get a victory?

I actually voted for the Lions. I think they will win this week while we go 0-5.
we def will win......this is what will happen...... Kolb plays which makes this a Defensive matchup, and Alex will look hooooooorible, and throw like 2-4 picks in the first half (5-14 3 ints 0 tds.. . 2nd half we come out with a new QB who utilizes our weapons we put up 21 points in the 2nd half and win the game 24-10........ QB controversy all over the media, and Smith will be benched for a either Carr or T. Smith......A. Smith released mid way through season, Nate davis Promoted to 3rd QB
Originally posted by STNiner:
we def will win......this is what will happen...... Kolb plays which makes this a Defensive matchup, and Alex will look hooooooorible, and throw like 2-4 picks in the first half (5-14 3 ints 0 tds.. . 2nd half we come out with a new QB who utilizes our weapons we put up 21 points in the 2nd half and win the game 24-10........ QB controversy all over the media, and Smith will be benched for a either Carr or T. Smith......A. Smith released mid way through season, Nate davis Promoted to 3rd QB

i want what your on!!!
Originally posted by STNiner:

OK, I'll take it
Share 49ersWebzone