-
seeking6th
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 605
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by susweel:
Gore starts to cry if he's not on the field every play.
this is not a joke. i am a janitor for the niner facility. i have seen him cry for those reasons. that's why they even let him play with bum ankles 
Really ?
Let Gore play if hes gonna cry. Anyways, Westbrook is a concussion away from being retarded for gods sakes
gosh, you're brutal!
-
seeking6th
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 605
Originally posted by kstolai:
Sing wants to make sure our bell cow is happy!
or what, he'll

?
-
rawdel
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 774
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Sing wants to make sure our bell cow is happy!
or what, he'll
?
Hahaha
-
seeking6th
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 605
with gorey, west, dix, would that be considered some kind of 3 head monster or more like one of those squirts that didn't burst
any potential in it with mike johnson?
-
Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,918
pissing me off
UTILIZE
ALL OF YOUR f**kING TALENT
-
jimbagg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,093
And Westbrook needs to stay on the damn bench until he learns the playbook! Dude can't even line-up properly. I loved the guy in his prime, but now I fully expect Westbrook to be the 4th player to request a release/trade from this team this year. He had choices and came to SF to win now, near the end of his career. I will not be surprised if he is either released before season-end or traded for a 6th round pick. Dixon (not Westbrook) gets the call when Gore is gassed, and Dixon is 2 for 2 in such situations.
-
mississippi_sam
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,709
This really doesn't make sense. Last year, Glenn Coffee was entrusted with a decent share of the load, granted some of that was when Gore was injured. He got 83 carries last year. This year, we have a proven back in Brian Westbrook and a talented rookie running back (Dixon) and neither one is getting any carries. It doesn't make sense. I like Gore as much as anyone, but I'd like to see some efforts made to extend his career.
For cryin' out loud, let Westbrook on the "doggone" field. And give Dixon a few touches too. This is absurd. We may have the best "3 headed monster" in the league. But we keep banging the same head against the wall and not using the other two at all.
-
backontop
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by defenderDX:
pissing me off 
UTILIZE ALL OF YOUR f**kING TALENT
that makes to much sense. Plus that is what coaches that WANT to win do.
-
Kilgore_Trout
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,150
Our coaches are bad, very bad.
-
digital9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 271
SING: "I WANT WINNERS"
WESTBROOK: "COACH I'M RIGHT HERE"
-
backontop
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by digital9er:
SING: "I WANT WINNERS"
WESTBROOK: "COACH I'M RIGHT HERE"
Sing: "Frank did you say something?"
Westbrook: "No Coach that was me"
Sing and Raye: "Who are you?"
-
digital9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 271
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by digital9er:
SING: "I WANT WINNERS"
WESTBROOK: "COACH I'M RIGHT HERE"
Sing: "Frank did you say something?"
Westbrook: "No Coach that was me"
Sing and Raye: "Who are you?"


-
mjonags32
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,207
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by digital9er:
SING: "I WANT WINNERS"
WESTBROOK: "COACH I'M RIGHT HERE"
Sing: "Frank did you say something?"
Westbrook: "No Coach that was me"
Sing and Raye: "Who are you?"
HAHA
-
Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,918
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
pissing me off 
UTILIZE ALL OF YOUR f**kING TALENT
that makes to much sense. Plus that is what coaches that WANT to win do.
exactly.. they do whatever it f**king takes
-
ninermark85
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7
Originally posted by Young9erFAN:
Really?
Maybe I'm alone on this one, but why is a weapon like Brian Westbrook riding the bench? Why are we not easing him into the rotation? This whole work horse/bell-cow thing is getting old. Frank is a beast, but he needs to know his limits and so does Singletary.
PLAY WESTBROOK.
I completely agree. They say they trust Gores blitz pic up. Well move Westbrook into the slot and keep Gore into block. Westbrook is better than our third reciever anyway.
Seriously how much imagination does it take to get Gore and Westbrook on the field at the same time.