There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We have Westbrook sitting the sidelines...

Really?

Maybe I'm alone on this one, but why is a weapon like Brian Westbrook riding the bench? Why are we not easing him into the rotation? This whole work horse/bell-cow thing is getting old. Frank is a beast, but he needs to know his limits and so does Singletary.

PLAY WESTBROOK.
Sing wants to make sure our bell cow is happy!
I think he will start playing more under Johnson. May take another game or two but he will definitely find more plays for westbrook.
he probably isn't good at picking up offenses. I read at the end of August he will probably have to learn the playbook week by week with the game plan similar to the way Crabtree did last year.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
I think he will start playing more under Johnson. May take another game or two but he will definitely find more plays for westbrook.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
he probably isn't good at picking up offenses. I read at the end of August he will probably have to learn the playbook week by week with the game plan similar to the way Crabtree did last year.

How complicated is it to learn this offense's half-page play book?
Originally posted by amir_tn80:

nice joke, but in all reality the coaches have to have confidence in RBs knowing not only the play but the pass protections for you to see the field.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:

Very complicated when they use a 1 font.
There is no option for Westbrook in Raye's playbook. Johnson can do so much transition of plays in one week from the horrible crap Raye was calling. In time, I'm hopeful Westbrook will be incorporated more once Johnson can completely install his scheme.
Gore starts to cry if he's not on the field every play.
Originally posted by susweel:

this is not a joke. i am a janitor for the niner facility. i have seen him cry for those reasons. that's why they even let him play with bum ankles
Originally posted by seeking6th:

this is not a joke. i am a janitor for the niner facility. i have seen him cry for those reasons. that's why they even let him play with bum ankles

Really ?

Really ?

Let Gore play if hes gonna cry. Anyways, Westbrook is a concussion away from being retarded for gods sakes
I saw him on the field today! But then we called a timeout and he vanished into the mist... never to be seen again.

Really ?

no, i'm a dumb @$$ jokester (i'm just agreeing).

but, i've noticed that he does get all pouty... it's written all over his mug... and he still plays with bum ankles when he should've rested those times.

gore is the man, but he cries when he doesn't get his touches