There are 199 users in the forums

Next page... where do we go from here?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
it could go either way but if we get into the by with a 3-5 record we are in good shape. I think Mike Johnson did a heck of a job to be honest. He spread the ball, got the ball to our play makers, took shots down the field, and did a decent job with the run game. If Smith does not throw one of those picks we take this game easy. But at the same time you can not say, "what if."
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by rawdel:
where do we go from here? hibernate and wake up in April in time for the draft.

Hibernate till next sunday at the Stick

Yeah, wake up just in time for Vick to exploit P. Willy's coverage ability.

Damn you Rawdog, for your frivolity!

u guys kill me

But the niners are killing all of us..
Originally posted by artiga1:
At the Bye... half way thru season 9ers will be 2-6, at best!!!
Live by the Sword and you Die by the Sword, right Coach....
lets go after Denard Robinson or Pryor next year and see what
a difference an athletic QB will do for our offense. The PROBLEM
is systemic, It's like CANCER. Botton line is we can't finish, we're not explosive
and really dont scare anyone... its about cutting your loses and move on.

Prediction for the Year.... 6-10. WoW!!!!

i'm gonna reverse the 6-10 just because i'm still homered out by all that kool-aid i drank in the preseason. i refuse to believe we went from preseason champs to real-deal chumps!

let's look at it this way (if you would, please) for a minute... we go 3-5 into the bye week, come out and go at least 5-3 in the 2nd half of the season.

now, we all know the possibility of making the playoffs at 8-8 is possible because our division has a bunch of dumptrucks (including us).

we split with seahawks, we sweep one of the division foes, but the others do not, that means we're in.

anything can happen towards the end of the season/playoffs.

i'm not old enough to remember, but what's the worst record the niners made the playoffs with?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by artiga1:
At the Bye... half way thru season 9ers will be 2-6, at best!!!
Live by the Sword and you Die by the Sword, right Coach....
lets go after Denard Robinson or Pryor next year and see what
a difference an athletic QB will do for our offense. The PROBLEM
is systemic, It's like CANCER. Botton line is we can't finish, we're not explosive
and really dont scare anyone... its about cutting your loses and move on.

Prediction for the Year.... 6-10. WoW!!!!

wasn't alex supposed to be an athletic QB? and they picked him over rodgers for that reason?

give me a pocket QB, and another Olinman to replace Chilo. and 3 new CB's

that's asking for a whole bunch... are we really that depleted at cb? we haven't even let p. adams get his shot and reggie has not played a whole season yet.
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
it could go either way but if we get into the by with a 3-5 record we are in good shape. I think Mike Johnson did a heck of a job to be honest. He spread the ball, got the ball to our play makers, took shots down the field, and did a decent job with the run game. If Smith does not throw one of those picks we take this game easy. But at the same time you can not say, "what if."

yea, there's a lot of big IFs about this team.

it's hard not to use the words if, however, although, but, nevertheless, etc... i guess that just means we keep making excuses and holding on to faith
3-5 at the bye would earn everyones job back. That's about it.
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!
Next stop Cowherville!
Originally posted by seeking6th:
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

Can you really stop posting this crap? We've seen your unfunny one-liners multiple times in every thread tonight.
For Luck. Stanford QB in the draft!

Where do we go from here? I, like all Niner fans, have the answer. First, scrap any play that involves Norris. The offense bogs down whenever this guy is on the field. 2nd, more shotgun/spread formations and tell Alex to let er rip. The offense has playmakers, but they can't make plays when they're run blocking. 3rd, bench Rachal's ass. This guy is a f**king turnstyle, I'm tired of seeing him whiff on blocks.
Share 49ersWebzone