Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Where do we go from here? We try to get a win against the Eagles. That's where.

Lol. Very true.

Remember those who are supporting this team now are the diehards.

Pshht. I've been to every home game for over a decade. That includes the 2-14 season.

I'm still rooting for this team. Part of my homer heart believes we'll be 4-4 at the bye.

And yes, I will puff and pass....

i hope we do, then make the playoffs. if we pull off that magical ride, can you picture all the analysts/naysayers that's been crappin on us?

i just want to win.. if you would've told me that the giants would be in the playoffs andd the 49ers 0-4 I would've laughed at you

i'm still laughing at that. i bet the warriors are gonna do better!

At least the Warriors had the marbles to go and get a new coach

that's because the warriors have new owners
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Where do we go from here? Some where in the NFL is a quarterback better than all these stiffs on our roster, that can "run" an offense. Get him, practice ball control all week, and maybe we can win a game.

it's hopeless to think that johnson will be of any help?

do you think he did a good job with playcalling?
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Where do we go from here? Some where in the NFL is a quarterback better than all these stiffs on our roster, that can "run" an offense. Get him, practice ball control all week, and maybe we can win a game.

it's hopeless to think that johnson will be of any help?

do you think he did a good job with playcalling?

I still loved on our first possession and very first play: Frank Gore up the middle for a 1 yard gain. When will we start with another play?

As for the playcalling, I thought it was better but not good. Hell, we made 3rd down conversions left and right. We sustained drives of more than 3 first downs. Problem is when you don't score on any of those drives, not even a flippin' FG, you don't win games. You run the clock out on yourself when you need the precious time.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

no optimism?

what if we go 3-4/4-4 into the bye?

No optimism? Uh...it there any reason for optimism?

Look, despite the horrific brain fart by Nate Clements the defense played well enough to win. But when your "loaded with weapons" offense only puts up one TD, you've got to point the fickle finger at the lack of anything resembling a consistent offense.

Six points against the Seahawks. An offensive explosion by hanging 22 points against the Saints. Ten points against the Chiefs and now seven points against the Falcons. I wouldn't confuse any of those defensive teams with the Steelers and Ravens, would you?

And now we got some ticked-off Eagles coming to town. Oh joy.

Where do we go from here? Hmmmm....zip and five sounds pretty likely to me.

Especially if Alex Smith is the guy sliding his hands under the center's rump next Sunday. The verdict is in: He is who we thought he was. Just good enough to get you beat. Nothing more.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
until we bench smith, I do not have much confidence in winning any of the next few games... So frustrating that Sing only gave Hill 2.5 games of crap to lose his job, and Smith might get 5 or 6

Yeah Sing has dementia
take down our 49er flags, hide our niner gear, bow our heads in shame, be silent about all things football and wait for next season.

we suck to much to even laugh at other teams sucking.
Bench Smith for starters, if nothing else, begin looking for a good head coach.
Originally posted by kstolai:

Harbaugh (Stanford) and draft Luck in April

what if (i know it's a big IF), sing get's it turned around?
I'm SO SICK OF LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Originally posted by Ohio49er:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

no optimism?

what if we go 3-4/4-4 into the bye?

No optimism? Uh...it there any reason for optimism?

Look, despite the horrific brain fart by Nate Clements the defense played well enough to win. But when your "loaded with weapons" offense only puts up one TD, you've got to point the fickle finger at the lack of anything resembling a consistent offense.

Six points against the Seahawks. An offensive explosion by hanging 22 points against the Saints. Ten points against the Chiefs and now seven points against the Falcons. I wouldn't confuse any of those defensive teams with the Steelers and Ravens, would you?

And now we got some ticked-off Eagles coming to town. Oh joy.

Where do we go from here? Hmmmm....zip and five sounds pretty likely to me.

Especially if Alex Smith is the guy sliding his hands under the center's rump next Sunday. The verdict is in: He is who we thought he was. Just good enough to get you beat. Nothing more.

we aren't what i thought we were

he can moon me and i'll kiss him on the butt.
SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!!! HOW IS IT THAT THE MOST UNLIKELY THINGS HAPPEN TO THIS TEAM???CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ME?????
Originally posted by ktate14:
SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!!! HOW IS IT THAT THE MOST UNLIKELY THINGS HAPPEN TO THIS TEAM???CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS ME?????

Raye has a voodoo doll of Singletary
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

he can moon me and i'll kiss him on the butt.

and if he tells you to take a shower?

Share 49ersWebzone