There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Next page... where do we go from here?

Hell?

F*** misery...

Next up - corn on Kolb and the Philly Beagles. Down goes Vick, down goes Vick! 1-4

Oaktown Crackheads - they'll help us beat them! 2-4

Carolina (receiver-less) Panthers. Down goes Smith! 3-4

Denver Broncos - Willis sacks Orton (cracked ribs) - 4-4

Or do we just go into the bye at 0-8?

Also, do you think Mike Johnson did a good job calling plays? If so, where did we go wrong on offense (scorless in 2nd half)
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

you'll be banned and this thread will be locked
until we bench smith, I do not have much confidence in winning any of the next few games... So frustrating that Sing only gave Hill 2.5 games of crap to lose his job, and Smith might get 5 or 6
Where do we go from here??? Easy, into football immortality by joining the 2008 Detroit Lions in the Goose Egg Club!!!
Originally posted by SJniner7:
until we bench smith, I do not have much confidence in winning any of the next few games... So frustrating that Sing only gave Hill 2.5 games of crap to lose his job, and Smith might get 5 or 6

does sing even make up his own mind when it comes to those decisions?
Originally posted by rawdel:
Where do we go from here??? Easy, into football immortality by joining the 2008 Detroit Lions in the Goose Egg Club!!!

Could happen.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

me too
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i'm surprised that moderators here are kinda lenient, i have been a bit naughty......
Originally posted by seeking6th:

i'm surprised that moderators here are kinda lenient, i have been a bit naughty......

Give them a break, they're fans too. They've probably tuned out after todays disappointment.

Could happen.

Look on the bright side, we get first pick in a draft which most likely will have a rookie salary cap
Originally posted by seeking6th:

Give them a break, they're fans too. They've probably tuned out after todays disappointment.

i don't blame them...

after seeing singletary on the sideline with one knee down and rubbing his forehead, i was feeling his pain!