LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Next week is our season!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Stick a fork in us, we are done.

Teams that start 0-4 rarely have any hope of making a turnaround, unless you are led by Jeff Fisher, which we aren't.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Next week. lol someone is either high or drunk.

The freaking Rams are better than us.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
sorry, but today was our season, and we lost it.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Season over. Next stop 2011 draft pick.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Just our luck there will be no QB's in the draft.

Just our luck??? Andrew Luck...

Luck is not coming out as he publicly stated. We are stuck with Locker, Ponder, or Mallet. Locker= Cutler which I would be perfectly fine with.

From watching all three play, trading for a veteran sounds a lot better. But I would choose Mallet, if I had to pick from the three. He reminds me of Flacco. Locker is like Quinn with more speed. Ponder just sucks.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Go49erss:

Luck is not coming out as he publicly stated. We are stuck with Locker, Ponder, or Mallet. Locker= Cutler which I would be perfectly fine with.

From watching all three play, trading for a veteran sounds a lot better. But I would choose Mallet, if I had to pick from the three. He reminds me of Flacco. Locker is like Quinn with more speed. Ponder just sucks.

i say we pick up hasselbeck and let mallet or whoever sit on the sideline
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
Today was a heart breaker to say the least. I think my bp still up. There was some good and bad things that happened today. On the bright side we are in a weak division and if somehow we can upset the Eagles next week I see us going into the bye at 4-4. Then the 3 games after the bye are very winnerable games. Call me optimistic but I'm not giving up on this season yet. I've been a Niner fan for 22 years and I've never seen us give games away like this before. I just feel in my heart our guys will figure it out and that light will come on. We may even have t make a qb change

I could care less about this season. Even if we go to the playoffs we are pretty much a one and done team. So why not throw this season away so that we can build a stronger team for next. Bench Smith for Davis!!!
Anyone saying to bench smith, will be rudely greeted by David Carr..
here we go draft pick!! here we go!!!

With our luck, Andrew Luck will stay in school, Jake Locker will become a Rhodes Scholar and forego the draft, Ryan Mallett will die in an accident. Which leaves us???

You missed the season by one game.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Anyone saying to bench smith, will be rudely greeted by David Carr..

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Bench Smith and start Chilo at QB for all I care!!!
What a bonehead team. This one should have been in the bag. The team is sloppy and not mentally prepared. I've been a fanatic fan since my first game at Kezar in 1967 and I think we have to hit rock bottom (So, we'll probably win next week). And to do that and drive the point home that we need a new coach for next season, we have to keep losing, simple as that. Two wins in next two games I think would delay the inevitable. Oh, yeah, I guess Sam Bradford doesn't need the same OC in two consecutive years.......he's tearing it up in his fourth GAME! And Linehan has Shaun Hill throwing for 330 yards a game (I thought he had no arm).
Without Vick I believe the eagles will have a tough time coming out here. With Vick it's another story. If the rams are the tops in the NFC west I believe our niners have a shot.
at this point aren't both vick and mcnabb still unsigned after this season?
Share 49ersWebzone