LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

Next week is our season!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Today was a heart breaker to say the least. I think my bp still up. There was some good and bad things that happened today. On the bright side we are in a weak division and if somehow we can upset the Eagles next week I see us going into the bye at 4-4. Then the 3 games after the bye are very winnerable games. Call me optimistic but I'm not giving up on this season yet. I've been a Niner fan for 22 years and I've never seen us give games away like this before. I just feel in my heart our guys will figure it out and that light will come on. We may even have t make a qb change
Season over. Next stop 2011 draft pick.
sorry, but today was our season, and we lost it.
Just our luck there will be no QB's in the draft.
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
Today was a heart breaker to say the least. I think my bp still up. There was some good and bad things that happened today. On the bright side we are in a weak division and if somehow we can upset the Eagles next week I see us going into the bye at 4-4. Then the 3 games after the bye are very winnerable games. Call me optimistic but I'm not giving up on this season yet. I've been a Niner fan for 22 years and I've never seen us give games away like this before. I just feel in my heart our guys will figure it out and that light will come on. We may even have t make a qb change

where have you been for the past 8 years?
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

this is our season. we are only 2 games back from the Rams. If we can handle the Rams and beat teams like the Raiders, Car, TB, then we will give ourselves a chance.

Just depends when the players are going to man up and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

this is our season. we are only 2 games back from the Rams. If we can handle the Rams and beat teams like the Raiders, Car, TB, then we will give ourselves a chance.

Just depends when the players are going to man up and stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

hope springs eternal
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

What about the Bronco's and Eagles? we lose those two games we would have 6 losses total, PLUSE the Charges and Green Bay game. so, hopefully we can at least achieve 8-8.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was this week.

Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

hope springs eternal
Season not over. We need to taste that first victory. And I'm from down south. Mallet will be a better pro qb
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Just our luck there will be no QB's in the draft.

Just our luck??? Andrew Luck...
If this Vick injury is serious we have a shot at winning

1-4 with IMPROVEMENT by our team actually gives us a chance.

We will need the rest of the division to falter though b/c we are in a hole right now.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
If this Vick injury is serious we have a shot at winning

1-4 with IMPROVEMENT by our team actually gives us a chance.

We will need the rest of the division to falter though b/c we are in a hole right now.

Vick injury what are you talkin about?
Share 49ersWebzone