• Veteran
Originally posted by Draftology:
Originally posted by Envy:
In order

Singletary
Smith
Manusky
Clements
Manusky??? if it wasn't for the Clements fumble, our D would have held their high powered offense to 13 points. The D was awesome. This is all on Clements, Smith, and Singletary

The defence was awesome? Oh wait yeah I mean it didn't concede as many points today that befits the worst D in the league. That's something I guess . . . . .

Erm no. Actually it doesn't. Manusky drives a bend but don't break policy in his D but fails to understand that you dont have to give up a TD to lose a game. You just have to give up yards. His D can stop the run. It can't do sh!t other wise.
Smith first, Clements second... Smith's INTs and boneheaded plays killed us. Clements fumble really just topped it off...
Smith and Clements choking
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
I want to blame Nate, but it was the offense who failed us again, although it was better than with Jimmy Raye last week.
I think Alex is running out of time for a new contract.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by Hades49:
Should Nate have done a better job securing the ball? YES. Is this loss Nates fault? NO!

Listen guys, no NFL team is gonna win when you only put 7 points on the board....that came on the opening drive for god sakes. This loss is on the offense, PERIOD! Primarily, Alex "what color jerseys are we wearing, again?" Smith. The Defense held them as long as they could....the were gassed by the final 2 minutes. Nate played a solid game with the exception of a stupid fumble. But to put this loss on his is a cop out, protecting Smith and this non scoring offense.

Falcons did

the falcons offense scored all 16 of their points.
Nate.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by Hades49:
Should Nate have done a better job securing the ball? YES. Is this loss Nates fault? NO!

Listen guys, no NFL team is gonna win when you only put 7 points on the board....that came on the opening drive for god sakes. This loss is on the offense, PERIOD! Primarily, Alex "what color jerseys are we wearing, again?" Smith. The Defense held them as long as they could....the were gassed by the final 2 minutes. Nate played a solid game with the exception of a stupid fumble. But to put this loss on his is a cop out, protecting Smith and this non scoring offense.

Falcons did

Actually the offense put 16 points on the board...

fixed
[ Edited by Hades49 on Oct 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM ]
This one is on Alex Smith, clearly. On the first int, the decision was so bad. He could take the sack, whatever, but keep the team in field goal range. On the second int, V. Davis is open on the same side. Why throw the ball to Morgan who is completely covered ?

Of course, Nate should have put a knee down and has responsibility as well, but I put this game on Alex first.

And, as I said all week, Singletary has to go !!!!!!

#22 DRE BLY..............I mean Nate clements
Smith and Singletary.
Singletary.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Nate, he sits, we win

Offense was terrible. Good TOP, otherwise not good. I hope we keep every game honest and get Andrew luck in the draft.
Wow, people are blaming the D. Without them, we go 0-16 for the past few years. It's all on the offense, just like usual. Smith is garb. It's been six years of this s**t and I have finally had it.
Share 49ersWebzone