There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are we worse off ? (Nowin vs. Dingleberry)

Are we worse off ? (Nowin vs. Dingleberry)

At least Nolan had th excuse that the cupboard was bare. The roster is better. Can Dingleberry carve plays out in the dirt? That's obvious to.
Just as bad. Dumb owers hire dumb coaches over and over. They only legit coach they had they fired asap.
Dumb and Dumber
They both share a common trait of stubborness and they are both conservative in their approach on the offenses they have wanted to run. We definitely have more talent on the team that needs to be used properly. I am starting to feel the same way about Singletary as I did towards Nolan in his last season. I wanted to believe in both of them in the beginning too.

OH YEAH THEY BOTH GO ON AND ON ABOUT EXECUTION TOO ...... HOW ABOUT HAVING THE PLAYERS PREPARED ??????
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 1, 2010 at 3:20 PM ]
Singletary IS the black Nolan!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Singletary IS the black Nolan!

Whats with the retarded f**king nicknames?
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Whats with the retarded f**king nicknames?

whats with the retarded f**king coaches?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Just as bad. Dumb owers hire dumb coaches over and over. They only legit coach they had they fired asap.

That's why they need to sell to Ed Roski.
/shootsself
i think that the organization was run poorly so we couldn't get top candidate coaches to come in. this is what we get stuck with. Nolan was better. there was no talent when he came in and at least he was a good defensive coordinator. Sing, although i love his enthusiasm, wasn't even a def. cord.
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Dumb and Dumber
We fired the Devil but he left the Antichrist among us.
We're definitely worse off because we actually have talent. The coaching and preparation is what's lacking big time.