@ you guys
There are 785 users in the forums
OFFICIAL: Players deciding to quit team counter
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
@ you guys
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Originally posted by carlgo:
I wonder who made the call, the DC or Sing.
In any case it is all weird, yes?
I say the front office has given Manusky complete control over the defensive roster.
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM
- BETTERDAYZ9ERS
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,078
Originally posted by verb1der:Originally posted by carlgo:
I wonder who made the call, the DC or Sing.
In any case it is all weird, yes?
I say the front office has given Manusky complete control over the defensive roster.
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM
- solidg2000
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,320
Originally posted by verb1der:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Michael Lewis has asked for his release, according to a league source. That release has not yet been granted.
Oh no, please don't go
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM
- NorthNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,119
If only we could add the Yorks to the list.
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:26 PM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
what a pathetic year this is turning out to be. F**king joke of an organization.
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM
- skynet907
- Member
- Posts: 800
what is this thread about anyways?
the OP posted '3'
...
the OP posted '3'
...
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:30 PM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
Originally posted by skynet907:
what is this thread about anyways?
the OP posted '3'
...
"3" players have quit the team and counting
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM
- skynet907
- Member
- Posts: 800
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Originally posted by skynet907:
what is this thread about anyways?
the OP posted '3'
...
"3" players have quit the team and counting
o i c
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:33 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:Originally posted by skynet907:
what is this thread about anyways?
the OP posted '3'
...
"3" players have quit the team and counting
well, you can almost say it seems like there are some who quit on the field...
rah rah and yelling while trying to act tough will eventually be tuned out.
Sing needs to pace himself with his "coaching".
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
Originally posted by skynet907:Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by Bobbi9698:Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by ads_2006:
I hope racheal quits
I hope Alex quits.
me too
In favor of WHO? David Carr? There's a real upgrade!@#@!!?
I really don't care who at this point I'm just sick and tired of watching that loser play.
me too, I'm tired of hearing you talk about it.
I'm tired of talking about it.
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by ads_2006:
I hope racheal quits
I hope Alex quits.
me too
In favor of WHO? David Carr? There's a real upgrade!@#@!!?
As if it can get much worse at this point.
Oct 1, 2010 at 4:01 PM
- B650
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,205
The physical count is 3. The mental count might be a bit higher, like in the 50s.
Oct 1, 2010 at 4:02 PM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
sorry guys, but Mays is nowhere near an upgrade over Lewis.
He is as bad as Lewis is coverage, he was never tought coverage correct at USC.
I would rather they start Smith as he is a former CB.
We don't know if he's been coached up on his coverage abilities yet. He definitely has the ability to recover due to his superior speed and athletic ability. Reggie Smith looked OK, but seems to be getting a little more love than he deserves.
The main problem with our secondary is lack of speed. Taylor Mays has it, so we need to get him up to speed as soon as possible. There's no better way than to get him some experience.
Oct 1, 2010 at 4:03 PM
- Brazilian49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,333
Never seen so many guys jumping ship since The Titanic.
