There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where does the webzone stand?

Where does the webzone stand?

I recently activated a new account but I've been a member before and a lurker for years. Now I've decided to be more vocal because I feel the webzone is a great place for the exchange of intelligent ideas regarding our team. Yes, "our team", the once mighty 49ers who everyone else hated. The same 9ers I watched as kid and brought a smile to my face when they crushed my home town Chargers in the Super Bowl. Two decades later I find myself in Kansas, Chiefs and Cowboys country, and a fervent supporter of my 49ers despite all the struggles of the last 8 years. I will always be a 9er fan no matter where they go or what they become. No ne can ever take away the memories I grew up with, idolizing Jerry Rice and all the 9er greats. And I hope that one day when my son is old enough, he can also have memories of 49er greatness. So I ask my fellow 9er bethren, where do you stand with our current coach and starting QB?
  • Mex49
IBTL
Originally posted by Wichita9erFan:
I recently activated a new account but I've been a member before and a lurker for years. Now I've decided to be more vocal because I feel the webzone is a great place for the exchange of intelligent ideas regarding our team. Yes, "our team", the once mighty 49ers who everyone else hated. The same 9ers I watched as kid and brought a smile to my face when they crushed my home town Chargers in the Super Bowl. Two decades later I find myself in Kansas, Chiefs and Cowboys country, and a fervent supporter of my 49ers despite all the struggles of the last 8 years. I will always be a 9er fan no matter where they go or what they become. No ne can ever take away the memories I grew up with, idolizing Jerry Rice and all the 9er greats. And I hope that one day when my son is old enough, he can also have memories of 49er greatness. So I ask my fellow 9er bethren, where do you stand with our current coach and starting QB?

Read the threads and you'll know.
a thread about smith or singletary?...i haven't seen one of these before
York Hater + Prince York Hater + Sing Hater + Parage Hater.

Undecided on Mike Johnson. Somewhat like Manusky.
how about an "i dont know" option. I was a big supporter of smith and sing but everyday that goes by the more hope i lose
make em say uhhhhhhh.... na na na na
Currently, I'm sitting. But I will be standing in my living room when I get up.