"Steady leadership and not panic" is not the 49ers way.
Does ESPN pay any attention to the 49ers at all?
2) Reactionary firing.
3) Promotion from within of inexperienced person to "interim
" whatever....you fill in blank......(HC, OC, GM, player personnel director)
4) Offseason promotion to full time whatever....(no more interim) fill in blank.... (HC, OC etc).
5) Have no proactive long term plan ever.
6) Promise fans there is new found hope and change for a better future.
7) Cross fingers, pray and hope things get better.
8) Go back to #1 and repeat entire cycle over again and again.
This is the York family way and always has been. Look at the history.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 29, 2010 at 2:19 PM ]