LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

New Stadium Needs Financing?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Will Niner fans be willing to purchase expensive PSL'S for a team that has not been in the playoffs for a long time? If the team continues its losing ways for the next few years will financing the stadium be a problem?
  • nooj
  • Veteran
I want a new stadium real bad but all that really matters is winning right now. I usually attend a few home games every year, but this year I will not attend a game until Mike Singletary shows me he's on the right track. Things aren't looking good right now.
would you finance a stadium for this team to play in?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
would you finance a stadium for this team to play in?

No. Things have to change for the better for that to happen.
Originally posted by nooj:
I want a new stadium real bad but all that really matters is winning right now. I usually attend a few home games every year, but this year I will not attend a game until Mike Singletary shows me he's on the right track. Things aren't looking good right now.

You must not be too loud when you do attend.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Why would you say that? I'm probably the loudest mofo in there. Last year during mnf, some Cards fans were angry b/c I kept standing on 3rd downs. The wife was cool but the dude was steaming lol.
Why should the public have to give corporate welfare to finance a stadium for Mult-billionnares?
Originally posted by ttime1:
Why should the public have to give corporate welfare to finance a stadium for Mult-billionnares?

because Mult-billionnares make the rules, duhhhhhhhhh
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

A folks who say so witha duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, are dumb as hell.
[ Edited by ttime1 on Sep 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM ]
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Will Niner fans be willing to purchase expensive PSL'S for a team that has not been in the playoffs for a long time? If the team continues its losing ways for the next few years will financing the stadium be a problem?

Who knows??....Its Probably ALEX SMITH's fault..

Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Why would you say that? I'm probably the loudest mofo in there. Last year during mnf, some Cards fans were angry b/c I kept standing on 3rd downs. The wife was cool but the dude was steaming lol.

I'm sorry I just made an assumption that considering you wouldn't go the game unless Mike Singletary was "on track," you were a guy that would go and sit and clap quietly. It's just weird that you'd boycott this team... the more fans, the more pumped the team is. Hell, I loved going even when we'd be getting shat on in 2007. Going live is just so much better!

all folks who spell with with an a at the end are dumb as hell
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Sep 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM ]

And dummys who interpret that as such as are hopeless busters.

"dummys" is not a word, it's dummies or dummy's.

hopeless busters.......

"dummys" is not a word, it's dummies or dummy's.

hopeless busters.......

I'll give you credit for understanding the meaning of dummy. Obviously you hear it often.
Share 49ersWebzone