There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 49ers

Alright Ive been reading a lot of Alex bashing with to some extent I agree. So far throught 3 games I find my self more pissed off at the play calling and these catchable balls being tipped for INT's than I do Alex. Then we have the O-line. I know we have two excellent rookies on that O-line, yes the line has been good but not consistent enough. Alex is being hurried and sacked to many times. Thank God Raye is gone because his play calling is just awful. Our D in KC was a fluke. Alex has made his mistakes but not as much as before. Im not saying he is our future QB but that I've notice the same amount or more finger pointing towards Alex than they should. Now that Mike Johnson is our OC I hope our O will come together and play how we all expected them to play. What do you guys think?
It won't get any better. Just as bad...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
we will stop drew brees.
we will move the football.
we will score.
The Alex Smith bashing is justified. He is one of the bottom 3 QBs in the NFL.
yay another Alex Smith thread.

"What the hell's goin ' on out there!"

"I drank the Kool-Aid, everything is fine!"
2010 Niners

[ Edited by smithgdwg on Sep 28, 2010 at 10:17 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Try watching all the tipped balls from Smith again, this time with your eye glasses on and with out drinking a 12 pack. Now that you can see better you will notice they are thrown out of reach and 90 mph. He never has a soft touch when it is needed.
Originally posted by BobS:
Try watching all the tipped balls from Smith again, this time with your eye glasses on and with out drinking a 12 pack. Now that you can see better you will notice they are thrown out of reach and 90 mph. He never has a soft touch when it is needed.

Sorry buddy! all those tips hit the receivers hands. This is the nfl, you get paid millions to catch a damn ball. If it touches the hands the it catchable. CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!!
HAVE ALEX CALL HIS OWN PLAYS AND AUDIBLES.

Get rid of that excuse of no consistency @ Offensive coordinator
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home