LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Taylor Mays!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I get it that he is a Rookie and he will make mistakes but Michael Lewis is OLD cant cover and since last years concussions isnt the same tackler as before! So why not let our blazing fast rookie go out and play? I mean you all see it Michael Lewis makes prob more mistakes than Taylor Mays would and Mays has the recovery speed lewis dosent. and the other guy........ smith hell no would i play him over mays!
what do u guys think?
Originally posted by 49erman723:
I get it that he is a Rookie and he will make mistakes but Michael Lewis is OLD cant cover and since last years concussions isnt the same tackler as before! So why not let our blazing fast rookie go out and play? I mean you all see it Michael Lewis makes prob more mistakes than Taylor Mays would and Mays has the recovery speed lewis dosent. and the other guy........ smith hell no would i play him over mays!
what do u guys think?
He's a work in progress that lacks major coverage skills.
no. next year he'll get his shot. Reggie Smith will replace Lewis.
Hey, look what i found.
what do u guys think?

This question is really important right now. Not.
i understand that but can lewis cover he is so slow he always gets beat and looks lost sometimes idk maby its better so that we dont mess with his confidence idk our D just looks very slow too me
Originally posted by JackBurton:
what do u guys think?
He's a work in progress that lacks major coverage skills.
Lewis is a finished product that lacks major coverage skills.

Billy Mays here, to show YOU, how to use the search function!
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Hey, look what i found.

yeah -- someone is just starting new threads right and left with nary a thought.

This never happens in Niner Talk.
Originally posted by Smokie:
what do u guys think?

This question is really important right now. Not.

ya its not important neither is all the times lewis gets burned and its not important that were 0-3 right! smart guy

taylor mays > reggie smith > mike lew
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Billy Mays here, to show YOU, how to use the search function!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Reggie smith is not the player Mays is. you haved a beast on the run...I blazinfg speed in the secondary that will make you not want to throw the ball. WE NEED YOUTH and ENERGY on defense. Patrick Willis cannot do it on his own.
Originally posted by GoGetit:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Reggie smith is not the player Mays is. you haved a beast on the run...I blazinfg speed in the secondary that will make you not want to throw the ball. WE NEED YOUTH and ENERGY on defense. Patrick Willis cannot do it on his own.
buzz?
Share 49ersWebzone