There are 155 users in the forums

VIdeo Emerges of Shaun Smith grabbing Davis' "parts"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shaun Smith is trouble.

I recall he punched out Brady Quinn at Browns facility last year.

Plus he grabbed Alex Mack's package last week. The guy knows how to get into the head of an opponent.
Originally posted by JackBurton:
Davis sucks.

- Penalty
- 2 sacks given up
- 2 false starts

what a joke

Shaun Smith got to him. Can't focus when you're being molested.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/28/video-emerges-of-shaun-smith-grabbing-anthony-daviss-junk/

Didnt see it posted anywhere Discuss!!
I am on my phone. Is this the play where Davis punched him?

Originally posted by jdt84_2:
I am on my phone. Is this the play where Davis punched him?

yes
Dude must be related to Reggie Evans

• Otter
  • Veteran
Davis better wear a cup the rest of the year, because every DE in the league is squeezing a tennis ball right now getting strength in their nut hand.
The rook was telling the truth.......

evidence of gayness

poor Anthony is traumatized for life

did you guys notice in the 2nd video it calls him Alex Davis

• kray28
  • Veteran
When Evans did it to Chris Kaman....it had be one the funniest things I've seen. He did the nutgrab and wedgie all in one.

Brilliant.
Pissed b/c this led to a 15 yard penalty on a key drive for us. We were actually moving the ball and I think it was 7-0 or 7-3 only.

Nothing can go right for us...
Originally posted by Otter:
Davis better wear a cup the rest of the year, because every DE in the league is squeezing a tennis ball right now getting strength in their nut hand.

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Pissed b/c this led to a 15 yard penalty on a key drive for us. We were actually moving the ball and I think it was 7-0 or 7-3 only.

The refs let the Chefs get away with a lot more than nutgrabs in that game.

You're right that this was a momentum changer though...it killed a drive for us.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

that INT that smith had in the game was another stroke of s**tty luck. The ball was deflected, then landed right in the body of the DB laying on the ground. i was like oh come on!
Share 49ersWebzone