There are 147 users in the forums

Legit coaching staff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sing's days are numbered unless his thing turns around. It's not enough to be a rah-rah guy. Look what Carroll has already accomplished in Seattle and look where we are at this point in Sing's tenure. How many of our losses could be at least partially attributable to coaching? And let me tell you, Raye's firing, while a good start, is just cutting one head off the Hydra.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Sing's days are numbered unless his thing turns around. It's not enough to be a rah-rah guy. Look what Carroll has already accomplished in Seattle and look where we are at this point in Sing's tenure. How many of our losses could be at least partially attributable to coaching? And let me tell you, Raye's firing, while a good start, is just cutting one head off the Hydra.

I think every game Sing has coached so far, win or loss, there has been more than one game management problem in each game.
Well lets look at the York's previous choices

1) Dennis Ericson, Retread
2) Mike Nolan, Up and coming coordinator
3) Mike Singletary, Promoted from within

Lets see what haven't we treid.....Hmmmmm..... Wait I know Bright Young Collage Coach!
Yep that's it that's gotta be the choice we've tried all the others, sorry Chucky and other retreads!
Anyone has Jed's e-mail????
Share 49ersWebzone