LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

RAYE FIRED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Speaking of throwing people under the bus, I thought this line from Raye was interesting...

"I tried as best I could to carry that out with the quarterbacking and the personnel that we had."

Is that a slam at Alex?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

That's awful! Shame on you!

yea, shame on you!!!
Sing wanted to run the ball and play a ball control style offense. Raye just didnt execute it. If the players couldnt perform in that scheme then its the OCs job to notice that and make appropriate adjustments to the personnel and scheme. I really doubt Sing would have fired Raye if he went in his own direction on Sundays but got the Ws.

"Hey, sorry coach, they were stacking the box and only playing a single deep safety so we threw more than we anticipated. I had to adjust on the fly to counter their gameplan. I Hope thats not a problem."

Raye just doesnt have a clue! He was fine with where we were? OMG shut your pie hole jerkoff!
[ Edited by Dominate on Sep 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM ]
Eight words to display Rayes' genius: Flea Flicker Roll Right Throw Out of Bounds.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Eight words to display Rayes' genius: Flea Flicker Roll Right Throw Out of Bounds.

uggh i forgot to record the game so i could rewatch it and i only got part of that play when it happened, how many receivers did we send out on that play
Originally posted by valrod33:

uggh i forgot to record the game so i could rewatch it and i only got part of that play when it happened, how many receivers did we send out on that play

don't know. but the DB's for the chiefs didn't bite one bit. It was pretty funny. They didn't even flinch when Gore got the ball.

don't know. but the DB's for the chiefs didn't bite one bit. It was pretty funny. They didn't even flinch when Gore got the ball.

They set it up to look like a run so there was only one man deep. It was a designed all or nothing type play. We got nothing of course!
1 down 2 to go!
[ Edited by backontop on Sep 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM ]

1 goddamn reciever...he sent out one goddamn reciever
i'm downloading the game now. will rewatch the entire thing

Hey Raye! That Yahoo calling the plays is Mike Johnson now. Oh and BTW, you should have a little more time on your hands to look up who Brian Westbrook is. Pathetic!
Jimmys audio when leaving the practice facility

f**k you f**k you f**k you your koo and f**k you. I'm out !!
So when does Sullivan get fired???
i'm downloading the game now. will rewatch the entire thing

Are you downloading the game over at TYT's?
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

1 goddamn reciever...he sent out one goddamn reciever

Share 49ersWebzone