• dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by contrarios:
Jed,

Two names : Jon Gruden, Mike Holmgren

how bout gruden and cowher...
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Oh no it is going to take another two years for Alex to get stability with a new OC.
Alex "coach killer" Smith claims another victim. Hey Singletary, stick with this bum and you're next.
Jed,

No more old people

Gruden-I wouldnt care
Holmgren-NO
Originally posted by Shaj:
Mike Martz is tearing it up in Chicago

We looked like that 3 weeks into the 2008 season with JTO as the QB and all saw how that turned out.
I actually think Alex might have pushed for this move, indirectly of course. He was clearly frustrated at the end of the game and let's not forget he one of those who went to Raye last season to ask him to spread the offense.

And reports from Maiocco, Barrows and that guy from Yahoo said that players favored Johnson heavily over raye.
Originally posted by dald1:
Jed,

how bout gruden and cowher...

No on Cowher. He's not as good as his reputation. He didn't win until he had some offsensive creativity from Whisenhut. If only we weren't screwing around with Nolan we could have had that guy.
Cowher would not coach here in a million years. Gruden might and would be an amazing hire.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erScott:
Alex "coach killer" Smith claims another victim. Hey Singletary, stick with this bum and you're next.

lol the fact that u claim that this is smiths fault is just hilarious. Yes smith sucks but raye was on a completely different level of awfulness.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Mike Martz is tearing it up in Chicago

We looked like that 3 weeks into the 2008 season with JTO as the QB and all saw how that turned out.

QB makes all the difference in Martz's system, Cutler is a good fit because he's a natural risk taker

Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
I actually think Alex might have pushed for this move, indirectly of course. He was clearly frustrated at the end of the game and let's not forget he one of those who went to Raye last season to ask him to spread the offense.

And reports from Maiocco, Barrows and that guy from Yahoo said that players favored Johnson heavily over raye.

Hey, I think anytime you let your 6 year, bust, underachieving bum of a QB dictate personnel and coaching staff moves, you are definitely headed in the right direction.
I bet Crabtree is happy. That fool hated Raye. He said he wish he could call the plays but it's not his job. lol. Seriously though Alex needs to quit throwing to him when he is f**king covered. Hope Johnson can get some good plays calls coming in. I'm very happy Raye is gone.
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Mike Martz is tearing it up in Chicago, because we fire him and instead go with some uncreative no-name whom we later fire, and with this, Smith nut swingers have another ALEXCUSE® to keep him around beyond this year.

Stop trying to start sht. Everyone including "supporters" have said it's playoffs or he's gone.

Only exception to that rule is if he plays lights out amazing and puts up Drew Brees type numbers and somehow we don't make the playoffs. The chance that the latter happens is about the same as you and susweel and others stop parroting your bullsht.

Ha ha....amen bro. Some of the haters around here have turned into nothing but trolls that try to hijack every thread whether it's relevant to the content or not.

Thread title: RAYE FIRED

Hater response: Alex sucks.

C'mon there is a definite relationship between the two.

If Alex was actually producing would there be any way in the world Raye would be fired?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Mike Martz is tearing it up in Chicago, because we fire him and instead go with some uncreative no-name whom we later fire, and with this, Smith nut swingers have another ALEXCUSE® to keep him around beyond this year.

Stop trying to start sht. Everyone including "supporters" have said it's playoffs or he's gone.

Only exception to that rule is if he plays lights out amazing and puts up Drew Brees type numbers and somehow we don't make the playoffs. The chance that the latter happens is about the same as you and susweel and others stop parroting your bullsht.

Ha ha....amen bro. Some of the haters around here have turned into nothing but trolls that try to hijack every thread whether it's relevant to the content or not.

Thread title: RAYE FIRED

Hater response: Alex sucks.

C'mon there is a definite relationship between the two.

If Alex was actually producing would there be any way in the world Raye would be fired?

exactly.

My son was right.
Share 49ersWebzone