LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Plans for a protest outside 49ers headquarters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Originally posted by Maui9er:
Wear yellow in protest! A yellow movement! 10,000 fans in yellow.

No offense, but how do you plan to inform (10,000) ticket holders that they have to wear yellow (why yellow again?) to the next home game? The closest thing you have to making that one happen is Facebook, but I don't know how to get a message across to the fans on it or else I would have started a petition to have the majority of the coaching staff (maybe leave Solari and Manusky) fired and have the WCO instituted back where it belongs ("Bring the WCO Back to SF" or something like that).

Spread the word to wear yellow in protest. Yellow will be easy to spot at the next home game. 10,000 posts for the yellow movement for change NOW!
Yellow is not going to cut it! We need to personally tell the front office how we feel. Just because we wear yellow does not mean that the York's are going to change anything about this team!!!! We need to tell him in person!!!!!!! And bring the media to show we are not messing around!
i can get at least 5-10 people...guaranteed....PM me, lol...
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Yellow is not going to cut it! We need to personally tell the front office how we feel. Just because we wear yellow does not mean that the York's are going to change anything about this team!!!! We need to tell him in person!!!!!!! And bring the media to show we are not messing around!

Exactly. This yellow thing is just going to put more money in York's pocket. I'm sure we can think of something that might actually make sense and work. How about, you know, 10,000 fans bringing giant "Fire Jimmy Raye" signs...something like that.
They don't care. Won't matter. Won't make a difference.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by B650:

Jimmy Raye at his age is color blind and can't tell the difference between yellow and gold. He'll think there's a bunch of people outside cheering 'cuz he called a flea-flicker.

lol

In such a s**tty day like this, the post above makes me smile.

-9fA
  • Jiks
Sorry, I have better things to do with my time than to protest a GAME. Just seems immature and stupid to put that much effort into something. I would suggest doing something useful like... Going to school, spend half the time you spend crying on this site, in a classroom study'ing this game you all know so darn much about and become a coach or maybe even a player yourself. You know, since it's so simplistic you should be HC, OC, or heck even QB in a matter of weeks.

But nahh. Common sense tells humans that a picket sign is going to change the world. Instead of doing anything about it, they sit and complain and whine behind a cpu screen or on a front lawn. They constantly b***h about what is wrong with things, but instead of taking an active approach to change these things they are going to plan an almighty protest. That'll show em alright!!! That'll work 10 fold.

I don't know. I am as big of a Niner fan as it gets, but I realize it is just a football game. There are so much more important things in life than what a football organization is doing. Or what happens on Sunday. If there aren't much more important things in your life, then like I said, do something about it. Crying like a child gets you nowhere in life...

My two cents... Grow up...
Sincerely
Some Bad Ass Spending Hours of My Life Crying Behind A Monitor
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Sorry, I have better things to do with my time than to protest a GAME. Just seems immature and stupid to put that much effort into something. I would suggest doing something useful like... Going to school, spend half the time you spend crying on this site, in a classroom study'ing this game you all know so darn much about and become a coach or maybe even a player yourself. You know, since it's so simplistic you should be HC, OC, or heck even QB in a matter of weeks.

But nahh. Common sense tells humans that a picket sign is going to change the world. Instead of doing anything about it, they sit and complain and whine behind a cpu screen or on a front lawn. They constantly b***h about what is wrong with things, but instead of taking an active approach to change these things they are going to plan an almighty protest. That'll show em alright!!! That'll work 10 fold.

I don't know. I am as big of a Niner fan as it gets, but I realize it is just a football game. There are so much more important things in life than what a football organization is doing. Or what happens on Sunday. If there aren't much more important things in your life, then like I said, do something about it. Crying like a child gets you nowhere in life...

My two cents... Grow up...
Sincerely
Some Bad Ass Spending Hours of My Life Crying Behind A Monitor

Boy golly, you sure showed off those ruffians. Gee whiz, Juicy, I'll bet the Hardy Boys couldn't have done a better job than that! Good heavens, you sure showed those angry non-conformists what is what.

Hey, guys, who wants some Ovaltine!?
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Sep 27, 2010 at 3:12 AM ]
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Do It.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They probably dont. As one poster said in the gameday thread, Sing and Raye will probably be here next year too. As much as this makes me sick, its the reality of this franchise. Jed is a non-existant, behind the scenes, looks up to authority, dont know football, and path of least resistance owner. We're kinda f**ked for a while.
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
If it could be well-organized, this could at least have some affect. The signs would need to be done well, though. The last thing we need is a bunch of "Alex SUX" and "9rs Want championships!!!" signs.

Agreed.

Smith has no potential to improve - replace with Carr or T. Smith.

Play calling is ridiculously predictable. Replace Jaye Raye with QB coach

etc.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by B650:

Jimmy Raye at his age is color blind and can't tell the difference between yellow and gold. He'll think there's a bunch of people outside cheering 'cuz he called a flea-flicker.

lol

In such a s**tty day like this, the post above makes me smile.

-9fA
Does ESPN have a mailbox we can spam with a single message of change? Maybe we can email Jemale (sp?) Hill (a regular on First Take, African American lady with curly hair, I recall hearing her say she is a Niners fan)?

Enough emails might get the front office's attention and get some changes from the very top (if not then at least we make Jed feel (almost) as embarrassed as we feel).
Maybe im just reaching for some kind of hope here, but something that I realized people have not brought up is that the opponents we have played so far are a combined 7-2, we played 2 teams on the road which are very tough in their own stadiums, and we also played the defending super bowl champs in our 1 home game so far... The 2 teams we lost to on the road have also defeated a solid San Diego Chargers team in their own building...Did I expect us to start 0-3?? Hell NO, but im just trying to think outside the box a bit....
Share 49ersWebzone